PDA

View Full Version : Stats moving dependently of each other

J. Bourne
05-12-2009, 09:41 AM
I just upgradet to HEM-omaha and have encountered a problem with the HUD.
I dont know if it has anything to do with the upgrade though, as I play NLHE HU usually and therefore dont know if it is just a 6max-in-general problem.

What happens is that I cant move a certain players stats at one table without moving another players stats at another table? Its like they are tied to each other.. can you help?

morny
05-12-2009, 02:43 PM
Can you tell me if it persists with this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and also what site it happens on

J. Bourne
05-13-2009, 08:43 AM
The problem does persist. The site is Prima (Purple Lounge).

morny
05-13-2009, 07:03 PM
Ok you need to setup preferred seating, see this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

Mike chops
05-14-2009, 11:26 AM
You can also uncheck the WYSIWYG box on the Hud options->table prefs. This will save the positions for each panel as you move them, but will not update the positions on all table windows.

Morny is right though...you shouldn't have to keep moving the panels and if you do it's probably the preferred seating.

oopsipooped
05-15-2009, 05:25 PM
I get the same problem on FTP -- I can't hold down ctrl and right click to move just one players stats anymore.

oopsipooped
05-16-2009, 11:06 AM
edit: Nevermind, the problem still persists in 1.8.04

morny
05-16-2009, 12:14 PM
Have you WYSIWYG ticked?

The fact that the stats move together in synch is by design and as long as you setup preferred seating correctly then it will work fine however if you want to move each seperately youll have alot more work if your multitabling and have to have the WYSIWYG box ticked.

oopsipooped
05-16-2009, 12:19 PM
It used to be that if I held down ctrl and right clicked I would move a stat box on one table and it would move the same box (that is, stats for the same seat) on all the other tables.

Now if I hold down ctrl I can't move the stats at all. The consequence is that if I move stats for the opponent in seat 1 then it moves the stats for all opponents on all tables.

morny
05-16-2009, 07:15 PM
This was in an older version, this was stopped because it was much more efficent to be able to move a stat on 1 table and it would move on all tables especially for multitablers, however you can do that now the old way if you tick WYSIWYG it will only move stats on the one table rather than all the tables

oopsipooped
05-16-2009, 07:19 PM
I don't think you understand what I am saying.

It I tick WYSIWYG it moves stats on one table only.

If I do not tick WYSIWYG one I move one stat box it moves every stat box for all seats on all tables.

Before if I held down ctrl and moved a stat box it would move that stat box on every table but ONLY for that seat. So, I could have the stats on seat 9 show up in different places than the stats for seat 1.

morny
05-16-2009, 07:44 PM
Yes as i mentioned we removed this feature, if your playing 10 tables of full ring tables using the old method if you want to rearrange all stats you need to make 100 moves, with the new system you need only to move 10 time on 1 table and the rest are automatically configured. We recently added WYSIWYG but the old option is not available anymore.

If the problem is that you move the stats on 1 table and it moves the wrong stat on another table this is most likely due to

1) You use preferred seating and you havent your options setup correctly (discussed how to fix earlier in the thread)
2) Dont use preferred seating then untick "fix my stats position"

oopsipooped
05-16-2009, 07:59 PM
OK I just tried the hud on stars and it works perfectly.

I feel like I have explained the problem adequately, but let me just reiterate.

I would like to move the stats for seat 1 and have it be applied to all "seat 1" in every table I have open. That is impossible for me to do using FTP. I can move EVERY stat for EVERY seat on EVERY table, or I can move a SINGLE stat box using WYSIWYG.

I can do the above on stars, but not FTP, but up until I updated to the recent version I was able to.

morny
05-17-2009, 07:40 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session and also link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net

mfm000
05-18-2009, 01:27 PM
The manual is woeful on this topic. (pg 9 of 147)
Doesn't even mention that stats can be adjusted by seat.
Some attention to documentation would reduce the online support burden.
Who can remember ctrl-right click?

FWIW I just did this ( move stats for a seat position across all tables at a site)
Its tricky at FTP because right click brings up the table theme mini menu for Full Tilt. You have to be over the stat in the right place to get it to work. And the timing of using the control key is also tricky. A real PITA.