PDA

View Full Version : Missing hands

GB223
08-03-2011, 09:29 PM
i am missing a few hands from my last session. i played something like 190 hands and im missing about 15 of them.
i tried to import again all my hands by requesting from pokerstars all my last session hand and importing them manually by file but holdem manager detected them as duplicated files but still they do not appear in my reports and summary
any suggestions?

Patvs
08-04-2011, 12:54 AM
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

All 190 are imported? (it shows 190 duplicates?) without errors/incomplete hands?

check if due to a time-difference the missing 15 hands show up at yesterday's session instead of today.

GB223
08-04-2011, 06:28 AM
I cleared all filters but its still the same. I checked the time and date but they are all in same day
and yeah all 186 hands were imported and were detected as duplicates but my reports show only 159 hands that day and a few major hands are not showing and thats why my $USD does not match my bankroll.

Sarek
08-04-2011, 12:49 PM
Set this:
All games
All hands
Filter - clear (even if it says "no filter"
If this don't helpls, create new DB and try impot in it

GB223
08-04-2011, 02:25 PM
I opened new database and imported hands and i got less hands then i should have
I double checked that filter is cleared

now i notice all kind of problems like some major hands are completely missing and some are shown twice
here is an attachment with a pic showing the same hands twice

Patvs
08-04-2011, 09:31 PM
Duplicate hands are a sign of a corrupt database.

Which SQL version are you using? Update it to 8.4.8 or install 9.0.4 to port 5433 from PostgreSQL: The world's most advanced open source database (http://www.postgresql.org)

Create a new database: Options--> Database Management--> Connect--> Create New Database--> (set it as default)--> Start HoldemManager
and reimport your hands again. (import the original handhistories by running a import from folder on your archive folder)

GB223
08-05-2011, 08:51 AM
i am currently using 8.4
im trying to upgrade to 8.4.8 but i get wrong password message
i tried postgrespass and dbpass both didnt work

ive been using hem for several months and never had any issues it only started a few days ago after i backed up my database and exported all hands.

thnx for ur help

Patvs
08-05-2011, 08:36 PM
click on Start and go to Programs -> Accessories -> Command Prompt

* If you are on Vista, rightclick and choose "Run as Administrator".

A black box should appear. Type 'net user postgres /delete' (without the quotes) and press enter.

The user is now deleted and you can (re)install PostgreSQL.

GB223
08-08-2011, 08:38 PM
I updated postgresql to 8.4.8 successfully bu now i cant load hem
i get error message that it fail to establish connection. then i get a message asking if i want hem to start service when i choose ok it says hem could not start sevice
should i change server name and/or port number?

netsrak
08-09-2011, 04:16 AM
The server connection data depends on the ones you entered during the postgresql installation. If you installed Postgresql 8.4 to a different port you need to enter this port.

If that doesn't help please check it a postgresql service is running (in the windows services) and whether you can connnect via pgadmin.