PDA

View Full Version : Average Pot size

kamachos
08-03-2011, 09:05 PM
Please add an average pot size stat in reports and Opponent line analysis. It gives valuable info regarding the significance of a recurring situation plus is very valuable for EV calculations of common situations.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 02:46 AM
You can filter by bb's won

kamachos
08-04-2011, 05:54 AM
This is not enough. It gives no idea over a significant sample what the average size of the pot is. It does not account for bb lost and this information cannot be used in EV calculations. We need average pot size over a significant sample size in order to calculate EV scenarios and have a good idea of how money will be wagered on average in similar situations. BB won or lost achieves neither of these. PT3 already has the capability for this stats, but I do not want to go to a different product just to be able to achieve that. You promised that adding new stats would not be such a hassle for HM2. Please make this happen.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 06:28 PM
I'll pass this along and see what we can do.

kamachos
08-04-2011, 07:40 PM
Thank you. This is a very important stat although not blatantly obvious for most users. Please keep me updated on the progress.

roy.goncalves
08-04-2011, 10:21 PM
Thank you. This is a very important stat although not blatantly obvious for most users. Please keep me updated on the progress.

Hi, it's been added so will either be in the next build or the one after that depending on the time cutoff. Keep the stat ideas coming - this literally took about 2 minutes to implement and we want to continue adding to our stat list

Thanks,
rvg

kamachos
08-07-2011, 12:20 PM
Your prompt actions are very much appreciated. This kind of fast implementation of stats is what HM1 has been missing. I am very glad that that you make good on your promises to implement requested stats quickly due to the lack of intuitive stat editor.