PDA

View Full Version : Auto Import & HUD doesn't work

ionathan
08-03-2011, 05:13 PM
Hi

When I start a cash session (I haven't try anything else) , on pokerstars, the HUD doesn't appear . The layout at the right of the table keep saying " waiting for hands " . Also when I am going to the session tab the session doesn't appear. Only the previous one. Sometimes when I reopen the HM2 , is take the session and the HUD appears but doesn't continues with the new hands (In the session tab writes Active Session). Neither refresh the sessions stats , on session tab, neither the HUD stats are changing.

I have already check the auto import folders (with auto detect also) and I have fix the server time with auto detect.

Thanks in advanced and sorry for my english

udbrky
08-04-2011, 02:24 AM
Please try the latest build - 4815.

If that does not work, create a new DB and see if they import and your hud shows.

If not, please zip and email some of these hands to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

ionathan
08-04-2011, 10:18 AM
Nothing from the above works. I already send some hands.

Thanks.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 05:01 PM
The hands did not come through. Please re-send.

What site is this?

Please make sure the hands are being saved to the folder from the site and that the folder is listed in the auto import folders.

ionathan
08-04-2011, 09:25 PM
I re-send them. It was my mistake.

I play on pokerstars and I am sure that the hands are being saved to the folder and the folder is listed in the auto import folders.

It works perfectly with HM1.