PDA

View Full Version : Popups mixed up with Titan Poker

mike999
05-12-2009, 03:35 AM
Hi,
I have installed the trial version of the latest HM (1.08.03) and I want to test it together with Full Tilt and Titan Poker.

At Full Tilt, everything seems to be OK so far.

At Titan Poker though, there is a little Problem with the popups. The first time the stats appeared, was when shortly after I got my first hand dealt. The stats were mixed up all over the table (no so in Full Tilt, where they were already quite nicely related to the players). No Problem, I just right-clicked them and moved them to the right place next to the coresponding player. Now everything looked fine. The next thing I found out, is that the mucked cards were showing up anywhere close to the players they mucked them. So I fixed that by activating the "Mucked Card and Alignment Edit Mode". So far I thought everything should be done now. But here comes the Problem:

The shown stats correctly list the name and the selected stats (it is still the default configuration after the installation). But if I move the mouse over a specific stat, the popup window will show me the stats of the player to my right. This is true for all stats at the table. If I want to see my detailed stats, I have to click on the stats-window of the player sitting to my right.

I couldn't find anything like that in the FAQ. Is this a known Problem?

Hope you can help,
Mike

morny
05-12-2009, 02:50 PM
Please make sure UAC is disabled http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=73 and if the problem persists try

1) Make a backup of your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
2) Uninstall HM via the Control Panel
3) Go to Program Files and delete the RVG Software directory, or the equivalent for Vista
4) Reboot your computer
5) Install the complete setup of HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/holdemmanager.zip
7) Download the latest patch HM: http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe
8) Test if it for a while and see if it work
9) Close down Holdem Manager and copy the config folder from step 1 and copy and overwrite it to your C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder
10) Test if it works again for a while

mike999
05-12-2009, 03:45 PM
I am running Windows XP, so there should be no UAC problem, right?

Regarding the full new installation, I can do that, but will it affect the trial period time in any way? And also, i haven't made any changes after the installation of the trial version, so actually it was already a brand new installation. Do you really think that redoing that will solve the problem? I mean, does it happen, that problems occur during the installation process and will not occur during a second installation?

Thanks for your help,
Mike

morny
05-12-2009, 08:32 PM
Sometimes the config files can become corrupt so try that and see how it goes, it wont effect your trial

mike999
05-13-2009, 04:43 AM
Hi,
today I logged in at Titan Poker and the stats were wrong for exactly just that one position. the popups now were correct. So I reassigned the stats and mucked cards to the right players and tested it a couple of games. Now everything works fine!

I closed Titan and opened Full Tilt to check if averything is still correct and yes, it was.

I guess something got messed up with having both poker sites open last time.

Thanks for the help.

Mike