PDA

View Full Version : HUD stats for calling an openraise

varjagin
08-03-2011, 12:43 PM
There seems to be a mix-up regarding calling, folding and 3-betting vs. steals in the HUD stats. Pick any player, and his "call vs Steal.BB" and "fold to steal.BB" will amount to 100% combined. This cannot be the case, since players also 3-bet steals from the BB. Indeed, if you add the "3-bet vs Steal.BB" stat, the combined percentage of call, fold or 3-bet a steal from the BB will now be over 100%. It seems to me that the "call vs Steal.BB" in the HUD is actually a stat for defending vs a steal, namely calling and 3-betting combined. Same is true for these stats in the pop-ups. And apparently for the "call open" stats as well, possibly from any position. I'm almost certain these stats do not actually show percentages for cold-calling an open raise. I don't know about these stats for other positions, or for dealing with raises from different positions, or how it affects other stats, or the accuracy of these stats in the reports tab if I start analyzing very specific situations, etc., I didn't check further, but there could be many implications.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 01:41 AM
Thank you for pointing that out. We are investigating other spots that could be affected.