PDA

View Full Version : HUD hand viewer, mucked cards win/loss

bela192
08-03-2011, 11:45 AM
Hi,

* I dont like the new format of the Hand Viewer (the one you get when you double click on last pot/hand)... this design is impractical and inconsistent. Parts of the cards (your hand, the flop, turn and river) are as small icons and 2-color deck, for showdown the hand that won the pot is in bigger card symbols with 4-color deck (like in HM1 Hand Viewer). This should all be in 4-color deck and bigger symbols so that you can see the hand/hands at one glance. Basically keep the HM1 design, no idea what was wrong with that? Or is that a setting somewhere that I can change?

* mucked cards get shown and I can drag them to the place I want them, but the win/loss $ isnt displayed, although I checked the box in the hud config.

* in HUD options, Stat appearance, the way to set different colors for different number ranges is not very intuitive... definitely struggled a bit, having to click on On or Off repeatedly to get the thing to read the number range I wanted

these were my first impressions after 1 day, still exploring the rest... I rather like the new design and usability, good job :)

udbrky
08-04-2011, 02:34 AM
We are looking at ways to improve #1 - making the cards more noticeable.

2 - this is fixed in 4815

3 - We will look into ways to convey it. Once you figure out the process, it's a lot easier than 1.0