PDA

View Full Version : Unable to set "preferences" on HEM's HUD....

piterone
08-03-2011, 10:45 AM
HI, im not able to change preferences on my hud for cash game :( i created a new hud config, but when i click on apply nothing changes :( i could just use it with the std stats........anybody could help me?
thanks

netsrak
08-03-2011, 01:48 PM
If you are using different Hud configurations you need to select your active hud configuration in the player preferences before doing any changes.
When you open the player preferences the default hud is preselected.

piterone
08-04-2011, 08:44 AM
If you are using different Hud configurations you need to select your active hud configuration in the player preferences before doing any changes.
When you open the player preferences the default hud is preselected.

Yeah sure i know that. Probably i didn't' explain so well......either if i change default config or i set a new config,nothing changes. I could see it opening replayer and seeing changing on that. This is very strange cause in my notebook hem works with no problems and when i make a change on "player preferences" it changes soon on the replayer or on PRs.

P.S.
I had the same problem in the past on another pc, but i didn't care. On my new desktop it worked fine until i formatted it and after reinstalling hem here it is the problem.:(

Sarek
08-04-2011, 01:09 PM
Which HM version you use? Update to the latest http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Which operating system? -
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, antivirus, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes - which ones?

piterone
08-05-2011, 09:17 AM
Which HM version you use? Update to the latest http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Which operating system? -
Are you using any 3rd party firewall, antivirus, anti-spyware, adaware, tuning or registry cleaning programs? And if yes - which ones?

yeah i just dowloaded the latest trial version, cause i would like to buy another 2 licenses and seeing if it works fine with the new PRs.it :) I played on pokerclub and stars.it ......
On stars it is not able to read hands, instead on pokerclub the hud that appears has always the same default setting,even if i change default config or i choose another custom config.
When i change hud config,now after reistalling,it changes also in the replayer :) but not on the PRs :(
I only use AVG free antivirus on win 7 64bit.

piterone
08-05-2011, 11:35 AM
It seems hem is not able to save the new config for the PRs while it can change it on the replayer. imho the hud's config files should be the same so maybe some "privileges" problem? it seems to be a problem between SO and HEM.......
P.S.
other friends of mine that use pokerclub w HEM have the same problem.....we just use default config, not a big problem for the ABC poker we have to play here but in the future we need to set HUD with the stats we care ;)

Sarek
08-05-2011, 12:14 PM
1) Under Win7 you have to set all EXE files in HM install folder to run "as admin" (right-click - properties - compatibility). Even if you are logged on in Windows with admin rights. Also poker client.
The same "run as admin" - with installer.
2) After (1) run HM, go to Player prefs and select default config. Then press "create new" button, name it, do changes you need and set Use for to site you play. Then return to default config and set Use for there for site you don't play. Dracula is the best choice, because it don't exists today.
Now when you open table at your site, HM will apply your custom config.

piterone
08-05-2011, 12:37 PM
1) Under Win7 you have to set all EXE files in HM install folder to run "as admin" (right-click - properties - compatibility). Even if you are logged on in Windows with admin rights. Also poker client.
The same "run as admin" - with installer.
2) After (1) run HM, go to Player prefs and select default config. Then press "create new" button, name it, do changes you need and set Use for to site you play. Then return to default config and set Use for there for site you don't play. Dracula is the best choice, because it don't exists today.
Now when you open table at your site, HM will apply your custom config.

yeah !!! finally we got it !! some files didn't run as admin, i changed them and it works;) ty so much for the help