PDA

View Full Version : A few new bugs

SuperSized
08-03-2011, 06:09 AM
- HUD still seems to crash and sometimes only displays Hero's stats and not any stats for the rest of the table. Their hands still appear after the hand though.

- HM2 crashes frequently when I fiddle with reports section.

- The tourney filters don't work in the reports section. I have filters apply and have hit the refresh button and they do not appear to filter. For clarity, the filters applied.

1 - This year
2 - Site = PS
3 - # players = 2-2
4 - Hero Pos = BB
5 - Preflop action = Single raiser

I have also applied BI = $6-7, blind structure = super-turbo, but these do not appear in the ribbon.

1.6 million hands (all hands in db) appear in overall tab, no results are returned for the "Races" and "Tournament Results" tabs.

- Clearing the tourney filters still produces no results.
- Altered # player to 2-3, no results.
- Altered PF action to any, no results.
- Removed # of players filter, no results.

- Clear filters works for "Races" tab, and results are returned.
- Clear filters does not work for the "Tournament Results" tab

- Tourney tags won't tag $7 hyper-turbos. I tried several combos of in different fields and it can't seem to find them.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 02:11 AM
We have to have logs for crashes, or we can't figure out what happened. If you haven't, update to version 4815, this fixed most crashes. It also helped with the hud.

Do you have tourney filters applied? If you are experiencing issues with hud stats, let us know if you do use tourney filters and send a log file.

Don't filter by sites - that's broken right now. Try with the other filters. We're also working on the filters not showing in the ribbon when they're applied for tourneys.

Please try the races and tourney results again in build 4815.

Please send an original HH file for the $7 hyper turbo and a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

SuperSized
08-04-2011, 04:27 PM
Do you have tourney filters applied? If you are experiencing issues with hud stats, let us know if you do use tourney filters and send a log file.]
No

Please try the races and tourney results again in build 4815.]
Just clicking on the races tab causes a crash. This happened in previous versions as well.

DogNamedBluff
08-04-2011, 05:30 PM
Just clicking on the races tab causes a crash. This happened in previous versions as well.

Are you using Dark Theme? Crashes have been reported switching Reports with it activated. Also please send a log file after crashing.

Log can be found here: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

SuperSized
08-04-2011, 05:42 PM
Are you using Dark Theme?
Yes. I will attach a log file here when it crashes again.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 06:40 PM
Dark theme is still a work in progress - that's why we haven't publicly discussed it much, more than just some "here's a glimpse" times. I recommend you stick to the default for the time being, since it is more stable. I got a lot of crashes using it last night.

SuperSized
08-04-2011, 06:59 PM
Crashed when clicking races tab in dark theme. Emailed file.

Sarek
08-06-2011, 01:06 PM
Hyperturbo bug written