PDA

View Full Version : Issue with sessions

hemftw
05-11-2009, 12:01 AM
Hey,

I am having an issue with the sessions tab. At the end of my session, when i click on the sessions tab it has been breaking up the session. For instance today i played 1030 hands and it broke it up into 2 sessions of 1020 hands and 10 hands.

Also over the past week I have had the issue of when I start a new session, some of the hands are being added to the old session while some stay in the new session.

Thanks for the help and keep up the good work.

morny
05-11-2009, 05:40 PM
If you take a break (approx 20 mins IIRC) then it counts it as a new session

hemftw
05-11-2009, 10:51 PM
the problem actually happens while I am playing the one continuous session. I am not having any breaks yet it still divides the hands into multiple session.

I am playing on ongame.

morny
05-12-2009, 01:08 PM
Thats due to the Ongame database, we looked into this before and it appears that there is occassionally a problem with the timestamps, if you check the hh time i think youll see that it probably skipped forward or back 1 hour.

hemftw
05-13-2009, 04:12 AM
ongame is the worst. they have some serious issues.

is there any way to overcome this problem, i have friends who play ongame and dont have this issue.

any thoughts?

morny
05-13-2009, 05:24 PM
Unfortunately theres not much we can do, we ahave to assume the time they tell us is correct, you could delete the hand and manually correct it but that would just be a pain