PDA

View Full Version : Ipoker Rake calculation

minqi
08-02-2011, 12:51 PM
Hey,

i already searched for this problem here and on google but i only found outdated threads or some where no final answer was given.
To my problem:
I use the Ipoker skin Leonpoker and HEM tells me that i produced 80$ Rake in July (only played couple of days) and i have a 55% Rakeback deal. But the site where i got the deal tells me that i earned a Rakeback worth 30,xx$.
This would be around 37,5% RB which is not correct. Could you tell me where the problem in HEM is?

Best Regards
minq

Patvs
08-02-2011, 09:20 PM
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Try reimporting the hands into a new database.
clear filters (even though it appears no filters are selected)

It is possible you're being cut on the rakeback: due to a bonus you're clearing, deposit bonus?
Are you playing a specific special type of tables (jackpot tables?) or is it a European skin with different rake?

minqi
08-02-2011, 09:47 PM
Version is uptodate.
No filters are applied.
Importing the hands into a new database made no difference, still the same Rake calculated-
I have no bonus to clear as i play over an affiliate and there is no extra bonus for me.
I play at the standard tables.
What do you mean by saying "European skin with different rake"? I think Leonpoker is just a standard skin of iPoker. How can i find out if there is another Rake? Just ask them?

Best Regards and thank you

Patvs
08-02-2011, 11:52 PM
There should be nothing wrong with the rake displayed for ipoker.
Is it possible you only get 55% if you reach a minimum amount of generated rake?

Or... the rakeback affiliate has a cutoff date where a month ends at the 28th (example).
So everything you played on july 28-29-30-31 you'll receive next month?

minqi
08-03-2011, 07:44 AM
There is no minimum amount acquired but it could be possible that the end of the month was not the 31st of July but another date. I will ask it and report back later. Thanks so far :)