PDA

View Full Version : HUD locked on Ongame + stats bug

Pure Presence
08-02-2011, 12:01 PM
Working in 8413, I can't move the HUD at Ongame. It behaves as if the stats are locked, while they are not. Right now the stats overlap with stack sizes and, depending on the table size, even action buttons.

The vs. steal stats from SB and BB (fold/call/3b) consistently add up to more than 100% (I've seen anything from 102 to 115). The vs. steal total adds up just fine. (This is in the HUD, haven't checked them in HM).

sideshow
08-02-2011, 12:31 PM
To enable forceontop go to Hud Options > Config Properties > Hud Settings and tick Force on top. This solves several issues with losing focus on some sites and also issues with not being able to move stats but may cause some stat bleeding issues if you stack tables.

udbrky
08-03-2011, 01:25 AM
Export your huds that you have created

Delete your prefs.xml file in the configs folder in c:\program files\holdemmanager2 and in

Where is my log file?
7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\

Showing hidden files: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)

XP: c:\documents and settings\{username}\appdata\HoldemManager

Showing hidden files: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)

re-install

http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/Holdem_Manager_2_Setup.exe

re-set your preferred seat and re-align your hud.

Pure Presence
08-03-2011, 04:43 PM
That didn't solve the problem, neither did (not) using force on top.

I don't use prefered seating. I'm playing 6max at Ongame, don't know how to activate it and HM2's Seating Preferences only allow me to choose something for 10 max (which is just the default "-").

re-set your preferred seat and re-align your hud.

I'm not able to align it in the first place since it's completely locked (pop-ups do work normally).

udbrky
08-04-2011, 02:22 AM
Please send your hud you are using. Export it and post it in here.

Pure Presence
08-04-2011, 06:25 AM
I installed 4815 today and now I can't even get the HUD to show up.

Auto import doesn't seem to work: when I play the hands won't get imported, they only get imported with the auto import that starts automatically when HM launches. The HUD is activated and when I look at the Sessions tab at Active Session, the tables are detected but it shows 0 hands.

Pure Presence
08-04-2011, 06:38 AM
As for posting the HUD: I don't see the option to post an attachment and the .xml file is fairly long and looks like a huge mesh. Should I still post the content?

Pure Presence
08-04-2011, 10:36 AM
Okay, now the HUD works and it seems no longer locked. I didn't change anything besides playing a session with HM1 that was later imported into HM2, so that's kinda weird.

However, I can't move my HUD off the table like I did in HM1 thanks the "Overhang (pixels)" option under Table Preferences. How do I fix this in HM2?

udbrky
08-04-2011, 05:30 PM
This has been written up as a suggestion - the overhang feature. I'm glad that the ohter issue is fixed, not sure what happened though. Let us know if you still get it.