PDA

View Full Version : SUPPORT FOR BODOG BLOWS!! and Bodog Freezes when HM (not responding)

Yippee Ki Yay
08-02-2011, 10:48 AM
Unable to complete actions on tables, Tables are still going just wont respond to my command when HM is loading (ie I go to vs player tab), HM goes through a period of not responding (always gets there) but in that time all buttons are locked, i then sit out until HM responds. I know i can archive etc, to make HM faster, that is not the issue. I don't like HM locking me out of Bodog actions. It's the only program it effects.

On a side note when will you give Bodog the proper support you provide to other sites. Many Many times you tell me we'll put it on the list and it NEVER gets done.

Poor support for bodog, you still havne't mapped cash games for 9-max. Every bloody day i constantly have to muck around with this crap (I open around 100 tables a day). I has cost me $$ as well and as per usual HM are not interested in supporting Bodog users.

I did far more work tham you guys with the last problem, even after your prolonged denal, apparently it's fine to waste, and keep wasting your customers time.....

Maybe spend a little less time making web pages things look pretty and work on OLD AND KNOWN functionallity problems.

Sincerly Disgusted

Patvs
08-02-2011, 09:28 PM
Which "mapped cash games for 9-max" are you referring to?
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Are you using Idleminer to grab the hands?

--

Which Operating System, Firewall, and Anti-Virus are you using?

For W7 and Vista you must set \holdem manager\dbcontrolpanel.exe, holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe are started as administrator. Run the windows explorer and navigate to your Holdemmanager installation directory. Right click the executables and select properties... then select "Run as admin" from the compatibility tab.

Add exceptions to the windows firewall for holdemmanager.exe and hmhud.exe, even if the firewall is turned off. If you have a 3rd party firewall, do the equivalent or uninstall it temporarily.

Make sure your video card drivers and windows auto updates are fully updated. Make sure you have Microsoft .NET Framework 3.5 SP1 (or later for w7) installed.

----

Concerning Bodog:
Bodog has an anti-software policy. They allow HoldemManager (and its HUD display), but they don't write handhistories.
So unfortunately you rely on Idleminer for the handhistories.
And we rely on Idleminer they can grab those hands correctly.

We tried to eliminate Idleminer with our own handgrabber but Bodog told us that wasn't allowed, so we stopped development on it.

-----

If you have HoldemManager performance / not responding issues, read:
http://forums.holdemmanager.com/manager-general/11194-top-10-hem-performance-increase-tips.html

Yippee Ki Yay
08-03-2011, 07:48 AM
for the problem in where the HUD displays, type HUD FR problems Bodog, you'll find it. Got sick of explaining it last time without going through it again, but it thinks Bodog fullring games are 10 handed.

I know the history with idleminer, (I've been a customer????? for 3 years) and Bodog's stance. As it offically stands HUD's are not allowed on Bodog, along with Bots etc but we know they do nothing. They keep quiet and dont push the point as long as you dont develop a hand grabber.

I have version 1.11.07b (you might want to update the top of this page as it's outdated).

Computer was set years ago as admin, firewall issues?? When your program is not responding Bodog is inoperatable. Do you have a standard reply you put to all issues because I've dealt with youre suggestions before.

CUSTOMER SERVICE FAIL

Patvs
08-04-2011, 12:01 AM
Are all STTs still 10 handed at Bodog?

I have version 1.11.07b (you might want to update the top of this page as it's outdated).

If the top page showed 1.11.07a it's not outdated. 1.11.07b only has a TableNinja update.