PDA

View Full Version : Cannot STOP importing hands

James666Poker
08-02-2011, 08:51 AM
Ok so I got my beta code and importing my HEM1 database into HEM 2 but it seems to be importing every single datamined hand for sites i no longer use. there is no way of 'stopping' the import, therefore cannot click on the 'manual hand import's' 'Import Files' or 'Import Folder' buttons.

I tried going to Auto import Folders tab, and deleting all the HH folders which I do not want hands importing from (I only want hands imported from my PKR HH's) but it still does not stop the auto import... I tried deleting all of those HH folder locations and restarting the HEM2 sodftware, but still when it restarts, the software automatically detects all the HH folders anyway, and starts to reimport from them despite having deleted them from the list!

Also every time I restart HEM2, the import has to start right back at the begining of the auto import again, therefore 12 hours into the last restart and the auto import is 2,500,000 hands through importing, all duplicate because the auto import has already imported most of the hands from the previous auto import before i restarted the software, therefore it has taken 12 hours and still hasn't reached the point where it is importing new hands yet!!!

Is there anyway, of 'stopping the import' like in HEM1, so that I can then manually select which hand history folder to actually import from, so that I dont have 4 million hands in my database for a site that I am not using!?

udbrky
08-02-2011, 07:55 PM
Close the hand importing box

Click the pause import button

Click the red cancel import button.

irunlucky
08-05-2011, 06:12 PM
I have a similar problem in that I can't stop Holdem Manager from trying to import. At first it successfully imported 6000 hands or so but now it's not importing and I can't change the date range or anything on the import because every time I click pause on the import already running it just starts again. When I close HEM 2 and restart it the auto importing just starts all over again even though I've removed the auto- import folders and unchecked start auto importing when you open hem. Any help would be greatly appreciated. Thanks.

udbrky
08-05-2011, 07:11 PM
Roy has a temporary solution:

http://forums.holdemmanager.com/releases/92781-holdem-manager-2-beta-25.html#post533181

irunlucky
08-05-2011, 08:39 PM
Still doesn't work for me.

udbrky
08-06-2011, 01:18 AM
I'm looking for more feedback.

morny
08-06-2011, 03:23 AM
Can you first please attach your holdemmanager.config file from user/app data/roaming/holdemmanager folder.

Then go to Hand Importing > Auto Import folder and make a note of all the auto import folders you have. Go into each one of those folders and cut and paste any hand history files in there to a folder on your desktop, repeat this for all the sites. If you have a microgaming site added close any poker clients and cut and paste the gamehistory.dat file to the folder on your desktop. When your finished restart Holdem Manager and see if the issue occurs. Its important you attach your config file too so we can see if youve inadvertently setup an import loop.