PDA

View Full Version : Party notes function affected

Tim64
08-02-2011, 08:08 AM
When TNPP is activated, you cant dbl click the player notes icon on PP. Disabling hotkeys has no effect. you have to shut down TN to make notes

tx

Iamer
08-02-2011, 10:17 AM
I think this happens when you activate option
Table control\table under mouse + Bring to foreground

Every time when you click notes icon TNPP activates game window and you can't change color of your notes

Fool
08-03-2011, 12:49 PM
I'm unable to reproduce this. I'm able to take notes as normal with TableNinjaPP running. Please send a copy of the following files to support@alxsoftware.com and I'll check them over for errors:

1) Your TNPPLog and TNPPConfigAutoLoad files. You will find them in C:\Program Files\TableNinja

2) A screen shot of your desktop with a table and your HUD displayed. See instructions at How to make screenhot? Taking screenshots is fast and free. No software to download (http://www.iopus.com/guides/screenshot.htm). Please send the screen shot even if you don't have a HUD or custom table theme.

Once I have the files I'll try again with your settings.

Vladimír Krasula
09-11-2011, 01:08 PM
Hello, I also have problem with notes, I use colours to rate player in party poker software, but when I have my TNPP activated with the function bring table to foreground, I cant change colours for specific players, the small window with colors pops up for like a half second, but then closes again. I think it´s because of the bring table to foreground feature is activated. I was used to do this on pokerstars with my table ninja there. Is there a way to have the bring table to foreground feature on and change colors for player notes?

Fool
09-11-2011, 03:35 PM
Please send a copy of the files listed above to support@alxsoftware.com. I'll check the logs and see if I can find the cause.

RxzzKo
09-30-2011, 12:05 AM
I am having this same issue. I can use the note feature but I can't change the color of the note tags. When I click the note tag icon the box opens and closes immediately. It seems like the table focus causes the box to close but I dunno.

I just sent the logs and screenshot to the email you posted.

Fool
09-30-2011, 10:21 AM
I must have misunderstood the problem as I'm able to reproduce it. It seems to be caused by table activation as switching to manually cycled/clicked seems to solve the problem. I can't say if this can be fixed but I'll make sure to let the developers know.