PDA

View Full Version : Importing Hands from Bodog with Holdem Indicator

moscard
05-10-2009, 08:50 AM
Hello,
Actualy, I use "Bodog hand grabber" without any issue.

I am trying to use "holdem indicator" instead of.
Nevertheless it happen something unusual. It work fine with NL tables but not with FL tables. The files are both logged correctly, the content looks similar, but for FL, HM say N files imported but 0 hand imported. It looks like HM do not see any hand in the file. I tryed to import manually -> same behaviour.

Do you have any idea from where could become the problem.

PanchoStern
05-10-2009, 09:36 AM
Not idea regarding your question but I have Idleminers Bodog HandGrabber & NEVER have any problems. Only time I had problems was with initial set up of everything but that was due to VISTA.

moscard
05-10-2009, 10:03 AM
Not idea regarding your question but I have Idleminers Bodog HandGrabber & NEVER have any problems. Only time I had problems was with initial set up of everything but that was due to VISTA.

Yes, I also have no special issue with Idlemiers Handgrabber, but for mucked card.

Nevertheless for convenience and avoiding an extra application I am trying to use the functionality provided by Holdem Indicator to log bodog hands, and it works fine for NL cash tables but not for FL cash tables. I do not have any idea of the cause, because the files are correctly recorded in the right directory, and even the content seems coherent.

morny
05-10-2009, 07:44 PM
Please email me some of the hands that wont import to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

moscard
05-11-2009, 01:45 AM
Hi Morny,
Many thanks for your answer
Here are two files I played at the same time on Bodog.

- Ferdinand is a NL table and it is displayed and imported correctly in HM
- Sarajevo is a FL table and it is not imported nor displayed