PDA

View Full Version : Raise limper and 3betvsOpfr

Timooo
08-02-2011, 12:34 AM
Hi, I have two topics:

What is the difference between the list of the "limped preflop" and "1 limper preflop" sections? In the one list is for example the stat "BTN raise limpers" and in the other list the stat "BTN PFR 1 Limper". If I wanna select a stat that shows the frequency of how often one player raises preflop OTB after another player before him has limped in, which do I have to choose?

2. In the popup-menu are all "3bet vs open from"-stats in the pre_vs-section but the "3bet vs open from BU"! Instead the are 2 exactly same stats for "open from CO!

Thank you guys!

Patvs
08-02-2011, 12:44 AM
1 Limper pre-flop= there was just 1 limper
2 Limpers pre-flop= there were exactly 2 limpers
Limped preflop= there was at least 1 limper (so 1, 2, 3 or more)

Most users just use the overall "limped preflop" stats.

---

2. I can't see the duplicate open from CO stats in my list.
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe

Timooo
08-02-2011, 01:22 AM
1. Hi, sry but you probably missunderstood my question.
There is one section/list called "limped pre-flop". If I choose there the "BTN raise limpers" stat, it is always a big number like 63%. Then there is anothere list called "1 Limper preflop", which stat "BTN PFR 1 Limper" is absolutly different in all cases. It shows always a very small number like 3%. And yes I only used a very big sample size. I dont refer to 2 stats from the same sections/lists but from 2 different and its BTN-stats. Please check it out again.

2. I have the version 1.11.07a and its definitly the case like I described it: Popup->Pre_vs

3. I would love to hear an answer for my 3. question. The fold flop cbet vs raise stat consists of folds vs raises IP and vs check-raises, is it right? If so, I would like to know if there is a stat for folds vs raises IP because I only can find a stat versus check/raises :(

Timooo
08-03-2011, 12:12 AM
I really would love to get another answer,

Patvs
08-03-2011, 02:47 AM
2. I don't have the duplicate stat.
Please update to the latest version - http://www.holdemmanager.com/Downloads/HmUpdate.exe
Though even if there is a duplicate stat, just pick one of them.

1. Again, BTN Raise Limpers will apply if the BTN raises when there is 1, 2, 3, etc. limpers
BTN PFR 1 Limper, will only apply if the BTN raises when there is only 1 limper.
The result is both will be based on a completely different sample size of hands.
If you think the 3% for BTN PFR 1 Limper is to low, it's possible there is a bug in the stat. Do you have a handhistory for a hand where the BTN raises with 1 Limper that didn't register, where the stat % wouldn't go up??

3. Yes, the "fold flop cbet vs raise stat consists of folds vs raises IP and vs check-raises".
Just Folds Flop cbet vs raises IP doesn't exist.

Episteme
08-04-2011, 11:11 AM
the raise limpers stat does not work properly (same for raise 1 limper, did not test with 2 limpers). "raise limpers" always gives the same stat as "raise 1st in" overall and positionally.

im using 07b.

Sarek
08-04-2011, 01:11 PM
Can you collect some original HHs (in ZIP) with these actions and email them to support with link to this post?

Episteme
08-04-2011, 02:23 PM
checked over 3 different sites and multiple players. the raise limper stat = raise 1st in stat. u can use any HHs u want b/c the code is wrong.

Timooo
08-05-2011, 03:36 AM
Regarding to limp stats: I really dont know how I can isolate HHs for the HUD. But I tell you what is shown after several hundred thousands of hands and when you still think its correct then you are wrong:

HUD: -BTN raise Limpers: 64%
HUD: - BTN PFR 1 Limper: 1%

Reports: -BTN PFR 1 Limper: 18.8%

I just noticed that even in the reports is shown another number. But I dont care about reports but it is absolutly not possibly that the BTN Raise Limpers stat in the HUD is 63 and against exactly one limper 1% after several hundreds of thound hands. For another player with almost 200k hands are the stats 72% and 2%. Your explanation above doenst make any sense. Its the same big difference for every player. I can promise you that i raise more frequently against limpers OTB than 1% ;)

Timooo
08-06-2011, 05:16 AM
Hi, I just downloaded the latest released version of HM. The problem with the popup has been solved. But the problem with the limp stats hasnt changed. You can very simply see the mistake if you compare following 2 things: check out "BTN PFR 1 Limper"-stat and in the report the number below "Button 1 Limper PFR". They are totally different. The third one "BTN Raise Limpers"-stat is totally different from both as well.
I also made my own calculations by using the filter options. The right stat is the number in the reports.

Timooo
08-10-2011, 12:31 PM
Can anyone at least agree with me?

netsrak
08-11-2011, 04:38 AM
I think the best is if you send us some screenshots and sample hands with link to this thread and explanation to support@holdemmanager.com

quakes
08-15-2011, 08:55 AM
1 limper is definitely bugged (this I am sure of :) ), I play high stakes and there is very little limping along by regs, but everyone's 1 limper PFR for all positions is tiny (1-3%).

2 limpers has the same problem as above.

Overall (limped preflop) is the exact same as "raise first".

Timooo
08-15-2011, 09:08 AM
1 limper is definitely bugged (this I am sure of :) ), I play high stakes and there is very little limping along by regs, but everyone's 1 limper PFR for all positions is tiny (1-3%).

2 limpers has the same problem as above.

Overall (limped preflop) is the exact same as "raise first".
Hi quakes, that is exactly what I am trying to say all the time. In addition to that the number in the reports for RvsL OTB is different to all HUD stats for the same. Thank you for ur support :)

lonelycube
09-29-2011, 02:22 PM
This problem is still not solved. Cant be too difficult for support/developer to have a look at the formula. Or better, please post the formula!

olliepower
09-29-2011, 10:46 PM
Hi,

Can you please send us screenshots and some sample hands so that we can test them and try to resolve the problem?

Please email them to support@holdemmanager.com

Morgoth
10-19-2011, 12:57 PM
hi,
i dont see why you guys dont have some sampledatabases for testing etc.
If you need hhfs you can buy them anywhere like ptr.

there are still several errors in the limp stats:
1.) Vpip 1L = PFR 2L
-> Error in one or both stats

2.) PFR 1L and PFR 2L are both definetely wrong
as mention allready they are always very low.

3.) i think you should add stats "open limp"
That would be limping when noone limped in front

And "overlimp"
that would be limping along with atleast one limper.

raise limpers and limp in generel seems fine.