PDA

View Full Version : Holdem Manager bugging again, Not Importing.

xMast3rShak3z
05-10-2009, 12:40 AM
Just opened up Holdem Manager today, and it is not working, I tried using the Hud Shortcut on my desktop that morny put when he used teamviewer. I changed the default database to a new database. And tried relaunching with
HUD shortcut on desktop. Tried erasing the prefs.xml in config files. Tried recreating a new config that was not exported from "Full Tilt", still not working. I need some assistance. I'm attaching my config once again.

morny
05-10-2009, 06:45 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=2

xMast3rShak3z
05-11-2009, 12:20 AM
I've read through the FAQ,
I've set up a new database (I did not import any hands from my old databases and it still did not work)

I remade my HUD configuration without importing one that came from Full Tilt,

I changed certain Table Preferences, such as Muck Cards, Overhang, PopupTime, I changed opacity, I've clicked off the one other existing HUD from overlapping the 6max, in player preferences,

I've reset my auto import folders, I've reinstalled the entire Holdem Manager, I reupdated the Holdem Manager, I've tried launching Holdem Manager externally from the HMHud option in the folder/shortcut on my desktop.
I don't have a clue what's wrong My last option is to delete my entire hand history and start over.

morny
05-11-2009, 05:42 PM
Sorry my apologies i linked to the wrong FAQ:o

mean to link to these questions: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

Once i have that info ill have enough to either tell you the fix or else well arrange a Teamviewer session to investigate further

xMast3rShak3z
05-11-2009, 09:36 PM
geez, had my configure auto import folders switched up. (aha! moment):)
working again. hopefully this month's import hand history won't screw up my thing again.

xMast3rShak3z
05-11-2009, 11:10 PM
Okay, after I changed my auto import config folders, I tried importing my folder of old hand histories. Then my HUD stopped working again!
The problem with HEM has to be PostgresSQL:

I manually vacuum analysesd all my hands, I purged all my hands, I erased all my hand histories from my Hard Drive, I uninstalled Holdem Manager, reupdated it to 1.08.03
I uninstalled Bodog Hand Grabber, and I reinstalled Bodog Hand Grabber, I deleted my old hand grabber files, made a new folder for the output.

*I imported my config "nlsixmaxhud", (this one worked when I changed the auto import folders*

Answers to FAQ Questions:
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Bodog
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
No, C://ProgramFiles//Bodog Hand Grabber/Bodog HH = Folder Name
C://ProgramFiles/HMArchive= Archive Name
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
No
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
No
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Never used it once, doesnt work on Bodog
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
I don't use Vista
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?
Yes

morny
05-12-2009, 01:12 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net