PDA

View Full Version : Config. by pokersite?

LoneWolf
05-10-2009, 12:32 AM
I set up PokerStars everything works, the hud and hands were in HEM. But when I look in HMArchive folder I don't see the hands there.:confused:What is this folder for?
I also want to set up Absolute Poker and in your faq you say "Setting up a new folder to hold your processed files:
First you should create a folder where your processed files will be moved to when Holdem Manager is finished with. Save it to a location like My Document\Processed and remember where it is because you’ll need it in a later step." Further in the faq it does not mention anyhing further about this folder.
So do u need to create this processed file folder and the HMArchive folder or are they the same thing?:confused:
And why with PokerStars did the hands not get put in HMArchive folder or is that folder for something else?:confused:

morny
05-10-2009, 06:45 PM
The hands dont get put there immediately, there moved 15 minutes after the file hasnt been modified. HMarchive is the default archive folder, you can call it what you like or use another one, whichever is handiest. Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and ill see if your settings are correct

LoneWolf
05-11-2009, 01:08 PM
OK folder attached and btw there's still nothing in HMArchive. If I could get archive folder working is it still necessary to create a folder where your processed files will be moved to when Holdem Manager is finished with it foe Absolute Poker ?

Thank you

morny
05-11-2009, 06:07 PM
You dont have any auto import folders setup for absolute:confused: Only for stars which should archive to C:HMarchive

LoneWolf
05-11-2009, 06:40 PM
I didn't set up Absolute yet, till I heard from you if I have to do this: "Setting up a new folder to hold your processed files:
First you should create a folder where your processed files will be moved to when Holdem Manager is finished with. Save it to a location like My Document\Processed and remember where it is because you’ll need it in a later step." This step is mention in Absolute faq config.
But what concerns me most is there's still no hand histories in my "HMArchive" that I played 2 days ago. You said it should show up in about 15 minutes after.:confused:

Do you need to put players name when setting up config. ?
eg. C:\Program Files\PokerStars\HandHistory\Player's Name + subfolders

morny
05-12-2009, 12:57 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemanager.net and also link to this thread