PDA

View Full Version : Feature Request HM2

SourDough101
08-01-2011, 03:36 PM
Two requests:
1) Ability to mark a player as buddy/friend etc for Table Scanner directly from within the HUD.
2) Have the HUD become active instantly upon joining a table. As it is now, I can't see villain stats until after the first played hand. Would be nice to have the HUD active to observe play and compare with stats while waiting for the blind to come around. There is money to be won and lost in that first played hand. The stats exist - let us see em!

3) This is an extension of FR 2) above - generally better overall integration between the HUD and tablescanner. I would love to be able to display in the HUD their TS scores, and Buddy status. Also adjust their rating from the HUD during live play or replayer.

Looking forward to the release. These requests have been made a few times in HM1, but since you folks are active coding a whole new product, would be very pleased to see them make the cut into that.

udbrky
08-02-2011, 07:32 PM
Suggested 1&2 - TS scores were in hm1 huds.

For 2, huds do show up when sites allow prefetch, allowing HM2 to read from the HH stored on your HD who is at the table. If a site ddoes not allow that, it would be a violation of their TOS to have the HUD prior to a HH being saved.

SourDough101
08-02-2011, 07:35 PM
Ok, thanks. Didn't know that about the scores in HM1 - will go a'huntin! I play on Stars, so I would guess this is their TOS restriction - good to know.

udbrky
08-02-2011, 07:40 PM
Stars allows a 3-hand prefetch. The HUD should show up. I saw it last night in team viewer sessions.