PDA

View Full Version : Problem with pokerstars importing.

chris_k14
05-09-2009, 03:28 PM
Hi, I downlaoded a beta but i can't remember which one, then i was having some problems with HUD not popping up on random tables on pokerloco. I decided to reinstall beta 22. The HUD is fine since i have.

The problem is however i have played pokerstars 18man tourneys and they aren't showing up. If i filter today's tournaments, they show up, however if i filter yesterdays, nothing shows and they did before i reinstalled the beta. If i click show this months tournaments, the ones that appear on todays, don't show up?

I reimported all my pokerstars hand histories manually, there were 41 errors. If these are the ones missing, how do i get them added to HM.

Thanks in advance.

Chris

morny
05-09-2009, 06:21 PM
Can you export the hands from the old database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 then update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and the create a new database http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=146 and reimport the hands and see if the issue persists

chris_k14
05-10-2009, 11:21 AM
hey,

I did what you said and all seems to be fine. I have already imported the old history from the other database. But when I click start auto import it finds files to process and is apparently going to take 17hrs?? The HUD does not work while it is processing these files, most of which are duplicates. If you could respond promptly i would be grateful.

Thanks

morny
05-10-2009, 07:37 PM
Please attach your holdemmanager.config file from C:\Program Files\RVG Software\Holdem Manager\Config folder and i look into it further

chris_k14
05-14-2009, 09:30 AM
Hey, i just waited for imports to finish and all works fine. I have another problem though, thought i would just add it in here anyway. My tournaments on pokerstars don't seem to be logging correctly. I play 18 man tourney's is this why?
I checked the tournament numbers with stars and it is logging all the tournaments, but the details must be wrong somehow as HM is saying i am up $288 when in actual fact on account balance i am up $485. Any ideas? It would be useful to have proper ROI stats etc. Thanks

Regards,

CHRIS

morny
05-14-2009, 01:30 PM
You just need to import your tournament summaries, copy the summaries to notepad, save the file and then import the summary and it will update them accordingly

chris_k14
05-14-2009, 02:23 PM
Hi, im glad to hear this can be resolved. I've just checked individual days for winnings, most days are 100% correct but some days are off? Do i need to request the handhistory off pokerstars again or is this still to do with summaries? I have a file from pokerstars consisting of a table of tournaments i played with various stats, i copied this and pasted into notepad and imported the file, nothing happened?

Regards,

Chris

morny
05-14-2009, 06:49 PM
If you go to the stars lobby and click on Request > Tournament Histories you can request up to the last 200 tournies by email, if its older than that then you can request based on the tournament ID

chris_k14
05-15-2009, 02:28 PM
hey,

I just got this months hand histories off a pokerstars server. There is no difference in the $ won this month and it is incorrect. Its strange how on some days its 100% correct but on others its totally off. Any thoughts?