PDA

View Full Version : tournament tab info wrong/missing

stretch00
05-09-2009, 03:04 PM
I just updated to the 1.08.03
And was surprised to see that all my tournament info is still unfinished. I play mostly UB/AP but now even my TILT info that was correct is now missing. Is this still an issue with getting the info from HH,I thought this was going to be corrected.I exported all my HH before loading,and backed my database,loaded and re imported HHs, very disappointed! Then made a new database and did it all again same thing no info,all incomplete,no buy-ins nothing.Am I doing something wrong? Or is this still an issue? I cant imagine that you guys got OMAHA up and going before completing TOURNAMENT support,PLEASE tell me that's not true! Tournament tracking and support was the biggest reason I bought MANAGER! PLEASE TELL ME I AM JUST DOING SOMETHING WRONG PLEASE!!!!
stretch00 is online now Report Post Edit/Delete Message

morny
05-09-2009, 06:04 PM
Does it definetely say 1.08.03?

Is the problem with all hands or some hands, can you email a sample of the hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

stretch00
05-10-2009, 03:08 PM
Does it definetely say 1.08.03?

Is the problem with all hands or some hands, can you email a sample of the hands to morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

I e-mailed a screen shot I don't know how to put here,this is what I'm talking about,all the missing info.When I last sent you and Roy HHs nothing ever came of it,you guys never responded back with any answer.I still have a ton of HHs on disk that I have been waiting to put in to HM but its mostly tours.That's why I am praying that I'm just doing something wrong,please tell me I am! It would really suck to have to put all that info in manually.