PDA

View Full Version : HM 2 w/ Bodog

3eBjUnKie
08-01-2011, 03:15 PM
Does HM 2 still need a hand grabber for bodog hand history?

udbrky
08-01-2011, 03:26 PM
yes

BlackPersian
08-07-2011, 09:34 AM
.....why?

As far as I know, PT3 works at Bodog without one.....and you donīt solve this even in HM2?

ranka
08-07-2011, 04:57 PM
The same. I am little bit disappointed.

3eBjUnKie
08-07-2011, 05:42 PM
the bodog hand grabber doesnt work on windows 7 though and when you run it in xp mode, it looks funky.

Sarek
08-08-2011, 10:27 AM
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/682/Bodog+Poker

udbrky
08-08-2011, 08:02 PM
the bodog hand grabber doesnt work on windows 7 though and when you run it in xp mode, it looks funky.

BDHG works fine with windows 7. You can minimize it in XP - any complaints about their product should be directed towards them, we don't control them.

Some work has been done to test the possibility, but at this point, it is not feasible to import the hands without BDHG.

meh
08-26-2011, 12:10 AM
Decision to not create built-in HM hand grabber for Bodog was taken long ago.

Since it has been so long, maybe you should reconsider your decision. People on Bodog say that even with the existing hand grabber HM misses hands, It would be much better if the hand grabber was part of HM. People seem to have no problems with PT3.

udbrky
08-26-2011, 03:26 PM
It is not necessarily a closed decision, has been revisited recently.

At this point, it is not a part of HM2.

That could change.

meh
08-30-2011, 04:54 PM
I just checked the IdleMiner site. They are now owned by PTR. They basically say "why mine when you can buy hands from PTR?"

Instead of giving $ to a company breaking the T&Cs of the sites I guess I will purchase PT3.

udbrky
08-31-2011, 04:26 PM
The future isn't clear as to whether we will have a built in Bodog grabber.

Also unclear is what will happen in 4 months when Bodog is rebranded and the brand leaves the US market.

meh
08-31-2011, 11:02 PM
The future isn't clear as to whether we will have a built in Bodog grabber.

Also unclear is what will happen in 4 months when Bodog is rebranded and the brand leaves the US market.

It is being rebranded in the US market. The Bodog brand is leaving and the rebrand is staying. The rebrand will be a skin on the Bodog network and will use the same software.

It was recently announced that Bodog is introducing new software this year. They are doing this to be able to compete in the new markets that they just got a licence for. They are looking to expand.

I guess it makes no sense to do anything to accommodate the existing software. Is there anything you can do to prepare for the change so people do not have to be without HEM for long?

udbrky
08-31-2011, 11:12 PM
It will depend on what changes they make. Sites don't all come to us with them ahead of times. Most of the time, it's just a wake up and see what broke in the updates they do.

Then, it depends on how easy it is to fix things that break and test them to release.