PDA

View Full Version : Table popup on my turn

HEMfish
05-09-2009, 08:17 AM
Why does the tables popup every time it's my turn to act!? It annoys the hell out of me... I've looked everywhere trying to turn it off, but I can't find it... There HAS to be a way to turn it off... Anyone please...?

ExecDec
05-09-2009, 08:53 AM
I assume you play on an Ongame skin? If yes, then it's a known problem which has haunted me as well. If you are talking about Holdem games then I think there is a solution (personally I don't have any problem with it). But for some bizarre reason there doesn't seem to be a solution for Omaha tables.

HEMfish
05-09-2009, 08:59 AM
No, I don't play on Ongame... Yes it's Holdem and it's on Everest...

The problem is I often have to enter what I'm betting and when another table pops up I have to go back and try to enter again... Sometimes other tables pop up 3-4 times before I can finally bet! It's really really annoying... And besides I don't have big screens so I have a little overlap (8 tables), but luckily the overlap hasn't caused me to missclick (yet!).

morny
05-09-2009, 09:20 AM
Try Hud Options > Table Preferences > Force Ontop = ticked and restart HM

HEMfish
05-09-2009, 09:39 AM
Well, that worked but now the problem is the overlap... Stats from other tables show on overlapping tables :/ And I can't rearrange the stats since the tables overlap top on bottom... Isn't there any other soutions?

morny
05-09-2009, 05:41 PM
Im afraid not, its something within the ongame software that causes it and we havent found a solution, its the same problem with PT aswell