PDA

View Full Version : HM II Iphone App

08-15am
08-01-2011, 07:37 AM
I marked hands within HM II and hoped I can review them on my Iphone but it doesnt work.
Is tehre anywhere a tutorial how to use the iphone app and where to mark hands / sessions etc in HM II and what to setup for both devices to communicate with each other ?!

and why arent the videos in HM II not available in the Iphone ?!

without any assistance / tutorial / videos the App is pretty useless atm!!!!
Thanks

udbrky
08-01-2011, 12:21 PM
UPLOADING HANDS FROM HOLD’EM MANAGER 2
Setting up your hm.com account in HM2
From Hold’em Manager 2 Dashboard, open settings.
Click HM.COM Website Login
Type in your registered email and login and save.

To upload a hand, open the analysis tab. Find the hand you wish to upload.
In the Replayer on the right side, click My HM to upload to hm.com or Mobile to share with your iPhone.

udbrky
08-01-2011, 12:24 PM
Now go to your hands screen on your phone. here you can access the hands you uploaded to your database, or the ones you uploaded to your mobile device.

08-15am
08-01-2011, 12:44 PM
worked with the hand. thanks a lot. i tried it by marking it in the session tab on the right side where the hands are listed and rightclicked and chose "add to mobile device" but that unfortunately didnt work.

what is that for ?

and:
how can i get sessions up and whats about the videos ?!

udbrky
08-01-2011, 01:02 PM
Videos need to be processed into a format compatible, they will be available, but have not been converted yet.

You can go to Hold'Em Poker Software - Tracking and Analysis Poker Software (http://www.holdemmanager.com) and click MyHM at the top right side - should be the third link and from there upload a session or larger # of hands.

Also when you sync, the hands will be stored in My HM

I wrote up that it is not uploading the hands when you right click.

morny
08-01-2011, 02:10 PM
Documentation uploaded here now, ill make it into a proper FAQ in the next couple of days
http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1641/Iphone+App+Documentation

mckrogh
08-07-2011, 09:45 AM
Theres no place to type in email....heeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeelp