PDA

View Full Version : ipoker hud problem

MassaTheChamp
05-08-2009, 03:59 PM
Hey!

Today i started playing also on William Hill Poker, besides Pokerstars. The HUD worked ok on pokerstars, but it only worked on ipoker until the tables changed. So i followed the FAQ and used table finder, and it then worked again on one table, but it couldn't get it back on the other.(I also lost quite a few hand histories)

Will i have to do that everytime the tables change in tournaments?
Also, is there something similar to Tournament Summaries on WHP as it is on PS?
So that i can import them into HM?

thanx

morny
05-08-2009, 07:07 PM
William Hill changed their HH date format and so the hands wont import, there isnt an easy fix for this as changing to fix this would cause alot of problems with all the other ipoker sites

MassaTheChamp
05-09-2009, 04:48 AM
aw, then i sure choose the wrong ipoker sin :(

- on which poker skin does HM work best?

morny
05-09-2009, 09:10 AM
Apparently they fixed the bug yesterday, restart WH and then it should update and fix the problem

MassaTheChamp
05-09-2009, 01:28 PM
That's very good news, but unfortunately it didn't work for me today yet.
I created a snapshot, if you can please look at, because i can't find the right table to fix the hud with table finder (only previous tables). If i set it to previous tables it still doesn't work.

Is there anything else i can try?

morny
05-09-2009, 05:57 PM
When your using the table finder you also need to drop the little red square onto the actual poker table where your sitting aswell as select the tournament in that list so make sure you do both, you just grab that red square with a left click and drag it over the poker table and let go and then select the table in the unattached window like youve done in the screenshot and finally press ok. If your still having difficulty please email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session

MassaTheChamp
05-09-2009, 07:30 PM
Yes, i did that exactly as the FAQ said - dropped the red square on the table, selected the table in table finder and then pressed OK. (It is not seen in this picture, but i did do that)

The problem is that i don't see the right table in table finder! If you check the red circles in the picture:
- the right table is 294667737, but the ONLY options i can choose from (for the same tournament) in table finder are 294667722 and 294669196.

So i can't select the proper table in table finder.

I hope you understand what i mean, because i don't think teamviewer session would do any good, i would have to play poker at the same time, wait to get moved to another table and for this problem to happen - which you can see from the picture.

Can anything else be done?

morny
05-10-2009, 06:37 PM
It sounds like the hands werent importing, sometimes it takes about 5-6 hands when you move table before it will show up in the unattached window but other than that ive done this tons of times and it works fine for me, the only exception is if the hand is importing and in that case it wont work so let me know when it happens the next time if you run a report can you see the hands you just played on that table imported or not

MassaTheChamp
05-11-2009, 04:43 PM
Yes, it does seem to start working again after a few hands even if i add the wrong table from table finder (but from the same tourney), so that's good :)

The problem now is, that i get too many tourneys in the data view - every time i change tables in a tourney the new tourney is created.

If you can check out the picture: There is a whole page of tourneys, but i only played about ten. So the information is completely wrong.

Can something be done, so that the informaion will be correct?

thanx

morny
05-11-2009, 06:24 PM
Escalated to Roy, hell respond asap

Rvg72
05-13-2009, 01:13 AM
Sorry, this is a known issue with ipoker because they do not record the tourney ID until the tourney is over and instead, in the same position in the hand history, record a table number. We will fix this in 1.09

Roy

MassaTheChamp
05-14-2009, 09:31 AM
Aha ok - i hope that version will be released soon, because today HM doesn't even import any hands from WH, the hud doesn't work and i can't find any WH tables in table finder (but for PS it works ok)

morny
05-14-2009, 12:59 PM
There was a recent issue with William Hill where hands wouldnt import because othey had the wrong date format, any hands played with this version wont import but if you load WH and allow it to apply the update all new hands will import fine. When you move table though youll need to use the table finder http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

MassaTheChamp
05-14-2009, 01:44 PM
There was a recent issue with William Hill where hands wouldnt import because othey had the wrong date format, any hands played with this version wont import but if you load WH and allow it to apply the update all new hands will import fine.

What do you mean by that? I think the program never updated yet and i think there also isn't an option to manually update it.

morny
05-14-2009, 05:56 PM
Its just a small update, restarting William Hill will initiate the update if it isnt already updated

liny263
05-14-2009, 10:21 PM
Hi there, I'm having the same problem with WHP, no hud and HH wont import, I have updated both HEM and WHP to latest versions. It's strange because HH importing was working on 1.08.01 until I updated to 1.08.03, but no hud. So I updated HEM but now HH import and hud both don't work.

Any suggestions?

Thanks

MassaTheChamp
05-15-2009, 08:38 AM
Yep, HUD doesn't work and no hands are imported at all!
solution would be great

morny
05-15-2009, 03:57 PM
Email me and well do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread