PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working after table change in MTTs

Veteran68
07-31-2011, 05:58 PM
I seldom play MTTs these days, so don't know if these issues are new to the last update or what. Today I was playing a Home Game on Stars (play money League game, but HM1 worked fine on them). The HUD worked fine on the first table, but as soon as I switched tables, I had only my HUD and a couple of players who I'd played against already, but no other players. And the HUDs that did appear stopped updating at that point. I stopped & restarted the HUD, and then nothing showed up.

Later I noticed similar behavior playing a Lock VIP freeroll. As new players joined our table, the HUD never displayed for them, however it did keep updating for me and the players that already had HUDs up.

sideshow
08-01-2011, 12:56 PM
We use the information in the hand history to recognise when you changed tables, some sites dont announce this in the hand history and in this scenario usually the hud stops working as its impossible for HM to detect, you can usually tell it manually by using the table finder and it should work again:

Please see this FAQ on how to use table finder http://hm2faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/1441/How+is+Table+Finder+utilized+if+the+HUD+does+not+a ppear%3F

Also email the hand histories to hm2support@holdemmanager.com if this happens again and point out the time the table move was so we can see if the info was in the hand history.

Thanks

Veteran68
08-01-2011, 04:46 PM
I tried using Table Finder and it didn't work. Unless something in the HH changed since our Spring League session, this worked on HM1 when tables changed on Home Games. So I'm sure it's detectable.

udbrky
08-01-2011, 04:59 PM
We do not currently support play money games. Tournaments do have some functionality, but are not fully supported at this time.

Veteran68
08-01-2011, 09:36 PM
We do not currently support play money games. Tournaments do have some functionality, but are not fully supported at this time.
Yeah, these League games are tournaments, and they're tough. Since BF it's the only way we can continue our League (they used to be small buy-in's pre-BF).

But HM2 does actually work, until you switch tables. And as I recall, don't you say the same about HM1 not supporting play money? Yet HM1 has been working perfectly in these play money League games since BF. Plus I'm also seeing the same issue on real money Merge MTT's (reported separately), so unless that's a different issue, maybe the same bug applies to both?

udbrky
08-01-2011, 10:23 PM
I'm in a merge tourney now. I got moved to a couple different tables and my hud came up fine.

Veteran68
08-01-2011, 10:43 PM
I'm in a merge tourney now. I got moved to a couple different tables and my hud came up fine.
Def didn't work for me over the weekend, and I'm thinking I saw others report the same. Could it have been fixed in this last 4813 update? Didn't notice in the changelog, though.

I don't play many MTTs unless they're special events or VIP freerolls, but will look up a small buy-in one to try again.

CremitaQ10
11-14-2011, 03:19 PM
Hello. It does not work either for me. I'm Using HM2 with pokerstars and Windows7. I have 2 problems: (1) when table change in guarateed tournaments or sit and go's, the HUD does not recognize players any more. I have to go back to table finder and move the arrow to actual table. (2) HUD never starts and find my table unless I move the arrow from table finder. Is this normal?. I have been like ten days trying to solve this. Does anybody can help me?. Thanks in advance for your kind support. Regards.

PauloRodr
11-14-2011, 06:52 PM
Edit: wrong place...

CremitaQ10
11-15-2011, 04:04 PM
Hello, i have finally solved automatic HUD start. I have changed HM2 language to english and it works. I did it from spanish. My recommendation would be that, if it fails in other languages, why to offer it? :-).
I'm still missing the solution to my first problem: how can I configure HM2 for updating HUd when table change in a tournament. Thanks in advance for your kind support. Regards.

Capt36feet
11-15-2011, 05:52 PM
Try thid for your table change issue

HUD Options

Select the HUD you use

Config properties

Change Overhang to 0 (displayed near the middle of the screen)

Save

The change is immediate

udbrky
11-17-2011, 05:50 PM
If it does not, please send a log file with a link to this thread to hm2support@holdemmanager.com

Where is:
My log file
7: C:\Users\{username}\AppData\Roaming\HoldemManager\
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: How to show hidden files in Windows 7 (http://www.bleepingcomputer.com/tutorials/tutorial151.html)
XP: C:\Documents and Settings\User_name\Application Data\HoldemManager
Showing hidden files and sytem files and folders: Microsoft Corporation (http://www.microsoft.com/resources/documentation/windows/xp/all/proddocs/en-us/win_fcab_show_file_extensions.mspx?mfr=true)