PDA

View Full Version : Having some problems with the hud

obigo
05-08-2009, 09:29 AM
Hi! I recently upgraded to version 1.08.02 but am now having some problems with the hud...on pacific the stats are coming up in the wrong seats...when i try to drag them to the right positions on one table it messes up the other tables (seat 1 on one table doesnt seem to be seat 1 on another)...they also don't stay in one place on any of the tables, all the positions just move after each hand :confused: also on party the tables keep getting brought to the front after each hand (this happened on the older version too) any ideas how i can fix these issues?
Thanks in advance - hope i explained this ok!

morny
05-08-2009, 07:24 PM
You need to setup preferred seating correctly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=96

obigo
05-10-2009, 10:55 AM
sorry but i can't work this out...I am using the classic view on pacific poker so there is no prefered seat. I have tried changing the option anyway but it didnt do anything...I have also tried unticking the fix my stats option but that didn't help either.
When I move them to the right places when i am not sat down at a table they are in the right place on other observed tables but as soon as i sit they are in the wrong places. I've only had this problem since getting the latest version of hem. Do you have a link to 1.07 or do you know how i can solve this?
Any ideas on why the party tables keep popping to the front? Cheers!

morny
05-10-2009, 06:55 PM
Hi, is this only for tables your sitting at or observed tables?

obigo
05-11-2009, 11:17 AM
hi! i can get the layout correct for observed tables however when i sit all the stats get moved one seat in a clockwise direction...this happens no mater where i sit - hope this helps

morny
05-11-2009, 05:53 PM
Escalated to Mike, hell respond asap

Mike chops
05-11-2009, 08:08 PM
Can you post the prefs.xml file from the config folder?

I'm not sure why party tables pop to the front. I'm fairly sure it has somethingt o do with using the hud being updated more often when you use FPHG to track the live hands.

obigo
05-12-2009, 02:00 PM
cheers!

Mike chops
05-12-2009, 02:46 PM
I'd guess it is an incosistency between the seat numbers for the observed hands and the hands where you play. Maybe your hand grabber has the wrong seat numbers, compared to Pacific's own hand history file? Can you check?

bonptitjoueur11
08-04-2009, 12:23 PM
exact same problem here.

help please :o

netsrak
08-04-2009, 02:17 PM
Are you using the latest Pacific Software without handgrabber?

Please give us some more details about your system. Check this FAQ and post the answers: http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174