PDA

View Full Version : HUD not working on Eurolinx

etant39
05-07-2009, 11:56 PM
I am having problems getting my HUD to work on Eurolinx. All other sites work fine. My prima hands are importing just fine, but the table finder is not recognizing the tables.
I tried updating to a different version to see if it would work and I keep getting this error message when installing: "the package was unable to replace the following file: C:\progamfiles\RVGsoftware\HoldemManager\Holdemman ger.exe

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Eurolinx... No

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\MicroGaming\Poker\EurolinxPokerMPP

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

yes

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

dont know

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes this is what is not working

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

na

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

no

morny
05-08-2009, 08:08 PM
Reboot and update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and then it should work fine

etant39
05-08-2009, 10:38 PM
It updated to version 1.08.03, but it is still not working. Hands are still importing but the tables are not showing in the table manager. Table manager is showing version 1.08.02.

morny
05-09-2009, 09:32 AM
Can you try the table finder, follow the instructions on this FAQ exactly http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

etant39
05-09-2009, 09:50 AM
The table are not being recognized on the table manager for me to do that yet.

morny
05-09-2009, 06:24 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

ShaunHunting
05-16-2009, 06:21 PM
I'm having the same problem. I was wondering if you guys got it sorted out.

1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?

2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Eurolinx... No

2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?

yes

3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?

yes

4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
C:\MicroGaming\Poker\EurolinxPokerMPP

5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?

yes, hands are being imported properly.

5a) Do they import if you create a new database?

dont know

6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?

yes this is what is not working. I tried to force it, and it wouldn't work either.

7) If you open the HH are they written in English?

yes

8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?

don't have Vista

9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

no

Thanks for your help.

morny
05-16-2009, 07:09 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread...