PDA

View Full Version : can't change to another "configuration" HUD

Al1
08-10-2008, 07:32 PM
I have made another configuration for my HUD, but when I select it, nothing change the "default" configuration is allways loaded...

version: t

fabio
08-10-2008, 07:53 PM
Does it work when you create a 3rd one? (just for test purposes)

Al1
08-10-2008, 09:10 PM
No.

fabio
08-10-2008, 09:27 PM
Please delete the prefs files in your Config folder (Make a backup first) and try creating your 2 layouts from scratch.

Al1
08-11-2008, 01:05 PM
Please delete the prefs files in your Config folder (Make a backup first) and try creating your 2 layouts from scratch.

Hi,

Sorry I don't speak english very good. What does "scratch" mean? :)

It don't work after the delete, it allways select "default".

AAkekAA_
08-11-2008, 05:56 PM
Hi,
I have the same problem and I tried to delete the prefs files but they just showed up on their own when I opened the progam again
Martin

morny
08-11-2008, 06:17 PM
Ok if i understand you correctly you have 2 or more layouts designed but when you open Options > Player Preferences then even though you had another layout selected it still loads the default one but the other one is still there.

This is the way it is supposed to work. The default is always displayed first but the hud will display the correct one based on the filters. Lets say i have 2 layouts 1) Default and 2) MyHudLayout

1) Default: has only tourneys NL selected
2) MyHudLayout: has HU,6max,Full NL

If you open a cash game then it will automatically select MyHudLayout even though thats not the default, but if you open a tourney then it will use the default. The reason their has to be a default is because if you dont select a certain game type so for eg if you didnt tick any limit games and you loaded a limit game it dosent know what hud layout to use so it reverts to default.

Al1
08-11-2008, 06:52 PM
Ok if i understand you correctly you have 2 or more layouts designed but when you open Options > Player Preferences then even though you had another layout selected it still loads the default one but the other one is still there.

This is the way it is supposed to work. The default is always displayed first but the hud will display the correct one based on the filters. Lets say i have 2 layouts 1) Default and 2) MyHudLayout

If you open a cash game then it will automatically select MyHudLayout even though thats not the default, but if you open a tourney then it will use the default. The reason their has to be a default is because if you dont select a certain game type so for eg if you didnt tick any limit games and you loaded a limit game it dosent know what hud layout to use so it reverts to default.

Thx, it's very clear for me now. I will retry this now.
Thx for the answere!

Al1

p.s.: can you add a function to duplicate a HUD configuration? like in the popup section, it will be very useful, thx!

AAkekAA_
08-11-2008, 07:40 PM

Thank you for the reply. However I'm still not happy with this. I only play 5max NL but I play on several different networks and I want to be able to choose wich hud I want to use instead of reconfiguring it every time. I tried to mess with the boxes to get to use my other layout instead of default but I still only get the default hud. As I said I play 5max, can this cause problems?
Also, as Al1 said, the duplicate thing for this would be awesome!
Martin

morny
08-11-2008, 07:55 PM
Duplication will be possible soon, the 5max would cause problems alright because it would probably automatically revert to default, what site is that? But you can override this and this is all in the FAQ here http://208.109.95.123/faq/?f=135

If it dosent understand the 5 max and reverts to default maybe try setting up your 5max layout as the default and your 6max as the 2nd layout. Then untick all the boxes for the default configuration and select 6max NL for the 2nd one and it should work.