PDA

View Full Version : Feedback and various feature requests

Stasek
07-31-2011, 02:10 PM
After using HM2 beta for few hours I've some feedback.
In no particular order

Functionality:
1. Opponents->Refresh: make it possible to autorefresh after anything on that page is changed.
2. Opponents->Player Analysis->Stat analysis and Notes for [Player]: HU is missing from the 'selected report' dropdown.
3. Opponents->Summaries->Group Profile (graph in the bottom right)
-it seems it auto adjusts horizontal axis and increment, but that leads to some problems.
-see attached SS for 3bet (look how 28%+ bar has by far the highest value, making entire graph much less useful)
-also for "Won whe saw flop" incremen is 5%,but 95% of values (for bigger samples) lie between 40-60% (my guesstimate)
-So ideally both increase and X axis range and possibly number of bards should be configurable by the user.
4. Same section as above -> Stat selection: how about making it possible to graph every available stat?
-there are important stats missing from that list - like: Bet vs missed cb OOP.
5. Opponents->Main report: Make it possible to add more stats the the report.
6. It should be possible to have 2 or more main popups opened (in the replayer in only opens 1 main popup, and when I click on another player HUD stats nothing happens)

Feature suggestions:
1. Is it possible to add "Effective Stack" to Settings->Hand View Columns?
-it would be nice to see the effective stack (PF) when looking at hands list.
2. Display Stack in bb (or Effective stack) instead of $ as a stack amount in replayer / hand history viewer
-very useful for people who play on multiple stakes. It is very helpful to know that hand was 170bb deep, rather than seeing $3400 and then looking at stakes then trying to figure stack depth.
3. Add "Effective Stack" stat - this is more important than "Stack" stat IMO (especially for HU)
4. Make it possible to change font color/style when making notes. It would make notes much more readable (when properly formatted), for example, notes could look like:

FLOP
villain does something.
unimportant remark
IMPORTANT: OPEN SHOVED 72o PF 500 deep, 10 handed

That is all for now :)
HM2 looks very promising. Keep up the good work guys!

mofo
08-02-2011, 12:21 AM
4. Make it possible to change font color/style when making notes. It would make notes much more readable (when properly formatted), for example, notes could look like:
+1

Actually I was 95% sure it would've been this way already in HM2.

udbrky
08-02-2011, 05:38 PM
1. The refresh is only for areas that have multiple input types - # of players, action, game type. It's a performance and time saving feature. If it filtered in between every input, you might end up waiting to add another filter.

2. Thank you, passed this along.

3. This sounds like a sample issue. Try filtering for players with more hands, as there will be fewer statistical anomalies - ranges will normalize. 28% is 2/7, so if the person faces 21 or less spots to 3bet - say you have only 30-40 hands against 30 players who play a 75/40 style, raising and shoving pre, they will have higher 3bets, and can skew a part of the graph like that. Unless you have a lot of maniacs in your sample with a ton of hands, you shouldn't see this if you filter for 5000+ hands.

4 and 5 are in the suggested updates.

6. Was a programming design. With multiple popups, screens were cluttered.

1, 2, and 3 are suggestions already.

4 is a great idea and I passed it on. Thank you.

DonkeyFishFight
08-03-2011, 02:54 PM
I would like to voice some support for idea no. 4 as well. This would be incredibly useful!

Stasek
08-05-2011, 07:26 AM
1. The refresh is only for areas that have multiple input types - # of players, action, game type. It's a performance and time saving feature. If it filtered in between every input, you might end up waiting to add another filter.

2. Thank you, passed this along.

3. This sounds like a sample issue. Try filtering for players with more hands, as there will be fewer statistical anomalies - ranges will normalize. 28% is 2/7, so if the person faces 21 or less spots to 3bet - say you have only 30-40 hands against 30 players who play a 75/40 style, raising and shoving pre, they will have higher 3bets, and can skew a part of the graph like that. Unless you have a lot of maniacs in your sample with a ton of hands, you shouldn't see this if you filter for 5000+ hands.

4 and 5 are in the suggested updates.

6. Was a programming design. With multiple popups, screens were cluttered.

1, 2, and 3 are suggestions already.

4 is a great idea and I passed it on. Thank you.

1. What im suggesting is adding a checkbox somewhere (in options probably, or better yet - on the same tab) called: Autorefresh.
When checked - every change makes results autorefresh.
That way there would be possible to have old (manual refresh) and new functionality

3. Report had 6max PLO mixed with HU, so 28%+ was from HU, but when i filter to only show HU there is a bump at 38%+ now (altough smaller). This is for "min hands = 500". With bigger 'min hands' the player pool gets smaller and more skewed towards regs, but id like to see how general population plays
With minhands = 50, i got sample size of 228 of 38%+ 3bet.
The problem with this bump is that it doesn't show how it is distributed - are they 3betting mostly 40-45% of 60-70% etc?

6. I can open multiple main popups in HEM1 already - sure it cluters the screen but it is my problem.
I don't understand why it was removed from HEM2.
If you play 2 different opponents HU, it is useful to have these popups being displayed next to each table, so you dont have to open them constantly.

udbrky
08-05-2011, 07:30 PM
I passed these along for discussion.

In the meantime, have you checked out active players in session in opponents - player analysis for issue 1?

Stasek
05-13-2012, 10:10 AM

Are you planning on implementing this anytime soon?
This is quite old request. OP was from august 2011.
But I think having color coded notes would be a huge help.

udbrky
05-14-2012, 02:40 AM
This is in the requests, but I do not have an ETA or an idea of what the finished product will be.

Stasek
06-29-2013, 05:14 PM
Are you planning on implementing this anytime soon?
This is quite old request. OP was from august 2011.
But I think having color coded notes would be a huge help.

Any progress on this?
It's been almost 2 years since i've made the original post.

Having rich text editor functionality when taking notes would be fantastic.
Changing colours and font sizes of more and less important notes would greatly improve readability.
Please consider implementing this.

fozzy71
06-30-2013, 09:35 AM
There is no progress on this yet but I just bumped the ticket to see if we can give it some traction.