PDA

View Full Version : HM moves my txt files?

HariSeldon
07-31-2011, 09:11 AM
All of a sudden I discovered that several txt files on my computer was missing. Some of them was important to me. Fortunately I was able to locate them in a folder named c:/HMArchive (It might be created by me some time ago, i'm not sure). So I copied them back to the folders where they belonged. But later they where missing again and I found them in the same folder. This is probably lame but I can't figure out how they end up in the HMArchive folder along with archived hand history files. I guess HM is moving them somehow but I can't find a setting in the HM to prevent this from happening. Can someone guide me to a solution? I have used HM for a long time but this problem is new to me. HM has not moved my txt files before, other than hand history files, I guess.

Patvs
08-01-2011, 12:38 AM
HoldemManager moves the handhistories to the archive folder, default C:/HMArchive (sorted by year/month/day)

Do NOT move them back to the import folder.

HariSeldon
08-01-2011, 05:35 AM
HoldemManager moves the handhistories to the archive folder, default C:/HMArchive (sorted by year/month/day)

Do NOT move them back to the import folder.

Ok. Thanks for your answer. I have not moved the handhistory files back to the import folder and have no intention doing so. And I have solved the problem. For some unknown reason I had specified my desktop+subfolders as import folder and HM therefore took all my textfiles on the desktop+subfolders and moved them to the handhistory archive. I have corrected that now.