PDA

View Full Version : hem 2 link?

greeny30
07-31-2011, 07:32 AM
Where do i download the hem 2 beta from? i cant find it anywhere, i have logged in after reading the announcement about the beta and was prompted to click the link at top of the hompage but cant find it anywhere?

blkmagik98
07-31-2011, 08:08 AM
The announcement is at the top of the main forum page. You have to enroll in the beta program, and when your name comes to the top of the waiting list, they will send you a link.

Michael

fozzy71
07-31-2011, 08:36 AM
Where do i download the hem 2 beta from? i cant find it anywhere, i have logged in after reading the announcement about the beta and was prompted to click the link at top of the hompage but cant find it anywhere?

If your HM1 code is not uploaded to the site it will not show the bold/red link for HM2. Make sure your HM1 license key is uploaded and visible.

If that doesn't help, please try the following:

1 - Sign out of the site and close your browsers. Clear your cookies, web cache, etc. Re-open browser, try again.

2 - If still having problems: What page are you on when you attempt to enroll? If you are on the home page, click through to the My Account page and try from there. If on the My Account page, try clicking back to the home page and trying again.