PDA

View Full Version : Help please: hmarchive file?

WOOF 08
05-07-2009, 12:39 PM
Im in the middle of configuring auto import folders and i have managed to locate the folder name but dont know what to do in the archeive folder box, i dont know if your meant to find and list a specific folder, i did read the instructions in FAQ, but still didnt make sense of it. Thr FAQ says the file should read HMarcheive?

sorry just a little lost.

Any help would be much appreciated thanks.

Adam

morny
05-07-2009, 12:43 PM
You can specify an folder you like, C:/hmarchive is the default one if you tick the box but dont specify one, probably best to create a new folder and use that one.

WOOF 08
05-08-2009, 10:06 AM
Hi morny

Thanks for your reply.

Im still a little stuck though depsite your advice. I didnt get the HUD to work, but the hand history's are being recorded in the following file from full tilt poker in note pad form:

C:\Program Files\Full Tilt Poker\HandHistory\WOOF 08

I still know not eveyrthing is right though and am not aware how to fix it. I can only give you information. I have ticked all the boxes and my fodlers read like this in Holdem manager:

The folder name reads:
C:programs files\full tilt poker\hand history\WOOF 08

Archive folder reads:
C:documents and settings\HP_adminsitrator\my documents\HMarchive

Nothing is being recored in the archive folder so i assume i missed out something or did something wrong.

The current import folder though is correct and reads:

C:Program files\full tilt poker\hand history\WOOF08\ + subfolders

I have also tested to see if the HUD works on full tilt bust it hasnt come up yet.

If there is any way i have gone wrong please tell me or any info that you need to know

Sorry for bothering you. Just really want to get this set up asap.

Thank you

Adam

morny
05-08-2009, 07:18 PM
Can you update to this version http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe and if the problem persists email me morny@holdemmanager.net to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session and also link to this thread