PDA

View Full Version : How to filter with " I am not in position "

Demeis
05-07-2009, 09:19 AM
I am trying to check all hands where I am not in position on the turn and continuation bet is possible.
I will give an example to avoid the usual reply telling me to explain better my request.

For exemple :

Preflop: I am UTG and I open, I get one caller, the caller is the button.
Flop: I Cbet the flop, he calls.
Turn: I can Cbet the turn and I am not in position. If I cbet and he raises allin, I am still not in position but I am last to act.
I wont use the " last to act on turn=false" filter because of course it is not the same thing.

So, is it possible to filter all hands on turn when I am not in position and Cbet is possible ?

morny
05-07-2009, 11:33 AM
No it appears not, theres nothing there that specifies IP or OOP unfortunately, obviously this is useful so its something that will be added in the future.

fifilein
05-12-2010, 11:37 AM
No it appears not, theres nothing there that specifies IP or OOP unfortunately, obviously this is useful so its something that will be added in the future.

is this already possible?

a simple IP/OOP filter?

morny
05-12-2010, 12:56 PM
Not at the moment but i agree it would be extremely useful so please suggest it here and if it gets some support ill bring it to the attention of the developers when were adding the next bunch of filters Suggestions Forums - Holdem Manager Forums (http://forums.holdemmanager.com/suggestions-forums/)

make sure you read the sticky before posting there

DonCoryon
05-12-2010, 03:11 PM
I would like to see this feature. PT3 does have this feature so it is possible.

bdadavies
05-12-2010, 06:13 PM
last to act on flop = false
saw turn = true

you cant see the turn if you dont act last on the flop and you are raised

Mercadiator
10-02-2011, 01:08 PM
Can anyone tell me where I can find the filter?

Patvs
10-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Filter--> Edit--> More Filters