PDA

View Full Version : tourney functionality in general seems to kinda suck compared to HEM1

Raventhon
07-30-2011, 07:20 PM
Graphs are a) less easily filtered, b) laggy as hell, c) less useful in general, d) apparently impossible to zoom in/out of

morny
08-01-2011, 01:15 PM
Hi, would appreciate any extra feedback on this

1) What filtering options are you missing or is it you find it takes more clicks to get some filters applied and if so which ones would you like to see with less or 1 click options?

2) What size sample is this? Whats your PC specs?

3) Do you want to expand on less useful so we can try and improve it?

4) We have a feature request in for this, you will be able to zoom in and out and when you do those hands you zoom in on will be shown in the hands view.

Raventhon
08-01-2011, 02:31 PM
I've got the same DB imported to HEM and HEM2 at this point: ~250k hands, tourney summaries for about 8000 18man SNGs. Listed DB size in HEM2 is 670mb. HEM1 functions smoothly and efficiently -- I typically filter it to a specific time range so that I can see how my current session on any given day is progressing, and HEM2 seems to only be able to filter to individual days.

HEM2 lags out trying to display the "Tournaments" or "Tournament Results", doesn't seem to be able to actually apply the "entrants=18" filter, takes about 30 seconds to display the "tourney winnings results" graph, seems to calculate rakeback for tournaments incorrectly, and is generally slow, clunky, and difficult to use. I'd honestly love to be able to use it, but it seems like it's got a long way to go before it's ready for release.

I'd love to help, though.

System specs: 2.5ghz core 2 duo laptop, 6gb ram, 64bit windows7. I ran full DB optimization after the import was done.

morny
08-01-2011, 03:33 PM
Ok if you can send me those hand histories to hm2support@holdemmanager.com ill make sure a bug is written up and these issues are written on, once i can do some HM1 to HM2 comparisons i can go to the developers and explain the issues, HM2 should outperform HM1 by a good bit so seems like there are some things that need tweaking. The rakeback issue is being worked on already. Also link to this thread in your email and put Urgent Att: Morny in the subject

Raventhon
08-01-2011, 04:45 PM
You want all 250k hands?

Raventhon
08-03-2011, 12:16 AM
Bump.

udbrky
08-03-2011, 01:10 AM
The easiest way to move that size of hands is using dropbox

you can email them to udbrky@gmail.com

roy.goncalves
08-03-2011, 11:51 AM
You want all 250k hands?

yes please, if you could zip them up and send them to support we'll see what's happening and then delete the hands immediately afterwards.

rvg