PDA

View Full Version : #HAND for Hero ?

moscard
05-06-2009, 11:15 AM
Stats and #of hands are appearing correctly for each opponent but for Hero. For opponents when I double click on the HUD, the colour change and it displays stats and #of hand of the current session, but for Hero.

For Hero, when I double click on the HUD, the colour change but the #Hand remains the same. Normally for Hero, it should display the #Hand of the current session, but in fact it seems it displays the #Hand played at this table for the last days and not only the current session or whole hands. I saw this behaviour on Everest and Stars, I did not notice that on Bodog, FTP and Titan.

Is there some wrong settings? I did not find check box about filtering hands for Hero.

morny
05-06-2009, 09:59 PM
Im not sure what you mean, when you sit at a table and play 10 hands how many hands do you see?

moscard
05-07-2009, 01:51 AM
Many thaks for your answer,
If fact that depends:
If it is first time I play to this particular table, when play 10 Hands HUD displays 10 hands

If it is not the first time I play to this table in the day or week, HUD add 10 to the alerady played hand to this table before.

If I leave the table and be back the #Hands is not reset it continue to the last #Hand played at this table before.

Regarding my point of view, when I sit to a table the #Hand should be reseted to 0, even if I already played to the same table before. That is not the case for me.

It seems this behaviour occurs on all site I play.

morny
05-07-2009, 12:31 PM
Ah i see now, yeah this is a bug thats on the to do list, if you close HM after a session it should seperate the session but if you dont it can join them, well try and get it fixed as soon as possible