PDA

View Full Version : i poker issues

philmcnoodle
05-05-2009, 06:11 PM
hi, i ve been using he manager on i poker and its mostly been working fine except when i play big tournements, the hud will work fine for the first table but as soon as i move this no longer shows up, the active player window registers all the player but i cant get the hud back up, ive tried restarting he manager and that doesnt work, if i reboot the compo this sometimes works but not every time. any suggestions?

also is there any way to dock the stats to the table so if the table is in the back ground the stats dont show through

morny
05-05-2009, 09:20 PM
Ipoker dont specify in the HH that you have moved table so you need to use the table finder http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

For the 2nd issue go to Hud Options > Table Prefs and untick forceontop and then restart HM

Also if your using ultramon it can cause that issue too

philmcnoodle
05-05-2009, 09:48 PM
thanks for the reply, i have been using the table finder, but at no point have i ever got it to pick up a table ie this has never happened, "When you let the left mouse button go you should see that it has updated the Window Title and Owner Details:" the bit where that message should be just stays blank and it fails to pick up the table, im running the latest version of hm too with windows xp professional

morny
05-06-2009, 09:15 AM
It looks like your not doing it correctly, are you clicking on the red triangle and holding the mouse button down, then dragging it onto the actual poker table your playing on where you can see all the other players and cards being dealt. Then while its over the table let go of the mouse button and it should then display the details, once its displayed the details you should also select the table name in the table manager.