PDA

View Full Version : does it works on ongame?

rohan68
05-05-2009, 03:52 PM
hello i just upgrade to 1.08 i got bug on report of today s game (cf another post in bugs)...

i would like to try table scanner , does it works for ongame cahs game NL50/100, how do we set it up, it doesn't display any table to me

thanks have a nice day

ExecDec
05-05-2009, 07:12 PM
You need to have the lobby of your Ongame client open for the scanner to work. Currently server-side scanning is only supported for PS.

Also, the Ongame scan works in principle but because of a small bug you either need to restart HEM or re-enable a Windows setting for any subsequent scans to work. But hopefully Mr_Snood will fix that soon :)

Juha Kiili
05-06-2009, 04:11 PM
You need to have the lobby of your Ongame client open for the scanner to work. Currently server-side scanning is only supported for PS.

Also, the Ongame scan works in principle but because of a small bug you either need to restart HEM or re-enable a Windows setting for any subsequent scans to work. But hopefully Mr_Snood will fix that soon :)

What do you exactly mean by "re-enable a Windows setting"?

ExecDec
05-06-2009, 06:30 PM
Unfortunately I only know the German name of the setting ("Kantenglättung") and I'm not sure what the correct term is in an English Windows version. But it smoothes the edges of letters so that they don't have a jagged appearance. Apparently the scan doesn't work with it enabled but for some strange reason it automatically becomes enabled after the first scan. But Mr_Snood has already announced that this bug will be fixed in the next release :)