PDA

View Full Version : Actual rakeback amt is very different from HEM's calculated rakeback

rowhousepd
07-29-2011, 03:47 AM
I've had a Merge account for 2 months, I've played 30k hands, and I signed up for a 35% rakeback account via RakeTheRake from day one. But I'm looking at my actual rakeback amt I've received (on my profile of the RTR page site and also confirmed on profile at Merge), and it's a VERY different amount than I'm getting on the amount HEM is calculating for me in the standard rakeback stat on the report page, and also on the graph. HEM's # is more than double the actual rakeback amount. Huh?!?

Btw, I've configued everything correctly as described here (http://faq.holdemmanager.com/questions/191/Rakeback+%26+Bonuses), and I've idiot checked everything. Any idea why it's so off? :confused:

netsrak
07-29-2011, 08:24 AM
We should use the official calculation method for the rake as published by the site.
If you have better informations about the rake calculation for the site please send us a link or statement together with some original hands and we take a look at it. Send them to support@holdemmanager.com