PDA

View Full Version : Compliments to the chef

SuitedAces
05-05-2009, 12:39 AM
Greetings:
I am a new user, currently playing only Omaha and loving this program. My compliments to the chef. He's cooked up a gourmet's dream. Please pardon the pun.

Just one question. I've seen mention of a new forum and can't find one. Am I on the new forum or missing it?

Thanks,
SuitedAces

morny
05-05-2009, 02:00 PM
Well its not a new forum, its around about 9 or 10 months now, there was a new launch of the website a couple of months back but no plans for a new forum.

SuitedAces
05-05-2009, 08:27 PM
First, thanks for the reply. The more I see the more I love. Just recently discovered the asterik beside opponents names where we can make notes, color code and use icons. This is super for Poker Stars. Only a few pages into the Users Manual. Keep up the good work.

David

luckylucky
05-06-2009, 05:17 AM
Yeah I'd also like to complement HM. There was a thread a little over a week ago where a guy was complaining about the software. I think what he didn't get was the fact that poker tracking type software such as holdemmanager is by its very nature constantly in beta as sites change and users seek new and improved features and holdemmanager programmers are always going to be playing catch up and do a real good job at that - the users however also need to play catch up and keep coming back to the forum once or twice a week at least to check to see if there is a new beta.