PDA

View Full Version : Table Finder apparently not working -fixed

BlackSaphire
07-28-2011, 02:55 PM
Was playing a PLO Cash Table on a PR that uses the same SW as Titan.
Due, I think, to a "strange" naming standard of the tables, the HUD wouldn't start although I could see the hands being imported in Session/Current Tab.

I tried to use Table Finder, but:
1. When I SX click on the Finder Icon to drag it, it just disappears
2. If I drag & drop it on the Table Finder window (even though I cannot see it), a PopUp appears asking if I want to show the Hud there
3. If I drag it on the Table where I'm playing, nothing at all happens

Trying to drop the "invisible icon" on any other table I have opened at the same time has no result whatsoever as well...

I've checked the FAQ and am sure I'm dropping it in a valid area (also because I've tried a huge number of times).

udbrky
07-28-2011, 06:05 PM
Look me up on skype - udbrky - to do a teamviewer session.

BlackSaphire
07-29-2011, 12:43 AM
Just sent the contact request on Skype.
My timezone is CET.

Maybe it won't be easy to find a moment when we're both online, but fortunately this issue is very quick to reproduce.

lauxfauchateau
07-29-2011, 12:56 PM
Was playing a PLO Cash Table on a PR that uses the same SW as Titan.
Due, I think, to a "strange" naming standard of the tables, the HUD wouldn't start although I could see the hands being imported in Session/Current Tab.

I tried to use Table Finder, but:
1. When I SX click on the Finder Icon to drag it, it just disappears
2. If I drag & drop it on the Table Finder window (even though I cannot see it), a PopUp appears asking if I want to show the Hud there
3. If I drag it on the Table where I'm playing, nothing at all happens

Trying to drop the "invisible icon" on any other table I have opened at the same time has no result whatsoever as well...

I've checked the FAQ and am sure I'm dropping it in a valid area (also because I've tried a huge number of times).

Hi, excuse me for popping in like that, but the above problem is exactly the same for me on everest. If you have a solution, do share please, maybe it works on everest too....

thx in advance. :)

BlackSaphire
07-29-2011, 02:31 PM
As discussed, the session's screenshots.

lauxfauchateau
07-30-2011, 02:07 PM
so there is no solution yet.

BlackSaphire
07-30-2011, 02:17 PM
so there is no solution yet.
Nope, but the programmer was able to reproduce the problem so I would think a fix will come up pretty soon.

lauxfauchateau
07-30-2011, 02:37 PM
Thanks for your reply, mate :)

udbrky
07-30-2011, 04:47 PM
Everest is working for us.

Make sure that the times you are playing are matching up to the time it is on your computer. You might need to adjust your import times to match up to your site's server time if you are not on the same time zone.

Make sure that your hands are being written by the client and your client's HH folder is in the auto import folders list.

If so, then table finder should work. I am making a sticky for this process.

PULICARIS
08-12-2011, 12:40 PM
I have the same problem, but ONLY for Anon HU tables. (Edit: no problems for regular non-anon HU tables)

- the HHs are imported (the results show up in the "Reports" section)
- the HUD works for 6-max tables
- the table finder can find and "attach" to ALL other windows but partypoker (I can attach to the table finder itself, firefox, ongame tables, etc but not partypoker tables)
- the "active session" does not show the time stamp as per instructions

I have created a short video that shows the problem:
http://dl.dropbox.com/u/6747858/Table%20finder%20bug.wmv (3MB file size)

DogNamedBluff
08-12-2011, 03:03 PM
Party Anon HU Tables HUD and Table Finder not working is now written up to be fixed. Thank you.