PDA

View Full Version : take off table avg and mark hand for review and some more..

rh300487
07-28-2011, 01:38 PM
Two things I dont find in my HUD (settings).

1) Can I shut off table avg? I dont see this option. just # of pots
2) Where can I mark a hand for review?

Also when i click on my hud Settings the popup comes in the middle of my table. Cant you put it directly under settings? I'm using table ninja and the table because active when I move my mouse over the table. So its very hard to get to the popup window under the mouse before table ninja pushes the table in front of the popup.

Also HM2 crashed 2/2 times when I tried to click review last hand from the HUD -> settings popup

udbrky
07-28-2011, 06:10 PM
Open HUD Options - main popup - you can add or remove table average stats at the bottom.

Click the player name in the last pots under settings and configs on the summary hud. Click the box on the top left of the last hand history that comes up. You can choose what label to put on it there on the right side.

rh300487
07-28-2011, 08:47 PM
HUD Options - config properties -> General settings????
I cannot take out table avg.

Can there be a solution for the mark hands? Because I don't want to have avg table stats or last pots because it takes to much space on my minimized tabs...

udbrky
07-28-2011, 08:53 PM
Table averages are in hud options - main popup not config properties. You can add or delete the table averages.

If you take out the last pots as well - in the hud properties - config properties - general settings, change last hand winners to 0,

you'll still be able to access the last hand history by clicking on the settings in the summary hud and bringing up the last hand history.

Additionally, you can access the hand viewer in sessions and mark hands there.

rh300487
07-28-2011, 10:23 PM
Thanks got the table avg off..

can you not make a fast click drop down menu in the settings tab that allows us to just mark the previous (or w/e hand)? Check PokerCoPilot (mac version), that is working awesome.

udbrky
07-29-2011, 03:46 AM
I asked a programmer if it's possible.

Keith_MM
07-29-2011, 05:00 AM
can you also ask him if its possible to make a mark this hand checkbox and text that could be moved to wherever the player wants. ideally i'd move it near to the check bet fold buttons. Then when you are facing a decision , you can mark the hand before you bet /check/fold without then having to keep checking table name or the last 3 pots for each table to see if its the hand that you want to mark for review.

also could marking the hand for review save the opponents stats at the time of the decision . could also then have a marked hands window for the current session,so that the outcome could be looked at easily with the option of then unmarking the hand.