PDA

View Full Version : Problem with Activation

shahrad
05-04-2009, 04:39 PM
I did never had Holdem Manager on my PC. Now I have a Pro PLO Manager Key from SavvyPoker but the online activation fails. I did turn off my firewall and did also delete Holdemmanager.exe.Idat but it didn't help.
Is it possible that your site blocks IPs from Iran?

morny
05-04-2009, 05:59 PM
Please see this FAQ http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=159

shahrad
05-04-2009, 11:02 PM
Is it possible that I have a serial number from savvypoker and that I need also an activation code?

morny
05-05-2009, 04:02 PM
You only have one code, should begin with PRO or SMS think its about 20 or 21 characters long

shahrad
05-06-2009, 07:25 AM
I did try everything, but nothing works. It seems like my connection to your server breaks up after a second. Do you think that it might work with a VPN?
Could you please ask your server, what is going wrong that from Iran no one can open your page without a proxy (I have an anonymizer JAP (JonDO) without any username and password)? Your site is not filtered, but no one is able to open it.

morny
05-06-2009, 09:26 AM
Did you try completely uninstalling and firewalls/antiviruses, theyre shouldnt be anything on our end that would block it but in most cases its either the firewall or antivirus blocking access. Unfortunately disabling it dosent always work so you might need to uninstall, test and then you can reinstall it as it might be that it was accidentally added to its blacklist. Try that and if it dosent work ill escalate this to Roy for you

shahrad
05-07-2009, 03:03 AM
I did do all of this and tried it again today. Unfortunately, unfortunately nothing works. As I have a trainer (LFTV) and want to teach PLO in the future, it is extremely important for me to use PLO manager, cause PLO manager is just a wonderful software. So please, please, please, Help me out!!!

morny
05-07-2009, 11:36 AM
Email me to arrange a teamviewer session and can you uninstall your antivirus and firewall if youve since reinstalled them before we start the session morny@holdemmanager.net and also link to this thread

shahrad
05-08-2009, 03:41 AM
This is my skype name: shahraddavari
I also did send you an e-mail.