PDA

View Full Version : PostgerSQL errors

cedric
07-28-2011, 09:17 AM
Hello, i´m trying all day install this .... database, but without any success. I have read a lot of solutions for this problems, but without any success too. I have windows 7 (and postgres was installed on it before), but i must reinstall my OS because it was too slow and now I´m not able to install this shit back. I tried install postgress with your combo installation, but it pops up the error:"That it should be install", so I reinstal OS again and install one click installstion, which you recommend (i think, that were 3 different vesrions), but any success and last i tried install postgress manually (i downlaoded zip file, which you recommend too), but same problem. Everytime its end with common error. I´m desperated now, because I must play (I play for living). I reinstalled OS maybe 4-5 times :X Its anybody, who has same problems and was succeful?

Patvs
07-29-2011, 12:38 AM
Turn on the secondary Logon. The secondary logon service is a standard windows service which is available on every windows computer. In the latest versions it is not started automatically. You need to start it via control panel > administrative tools > services. Starting it once should insure it works in the future also.

Try PostgreSQL: Choose a Mirror (http://wwwmaster.postgresql.org/download/mirrors-ftp/binary/v8.2.21/win32/postgresql-8.2.21-1.zip)