PDA

View Full Version : PKR: HUD position/Note Caddy

Dr.Zoidberg
07-28-2011, 08:46 AM
Every time i join a new table at pkr i need to postion the stats for each player new again. To click settings ------> "Use configuration for all tables of same type" doesnt work. Another problem is that the stats/HUD stay, even if i leave a table. Also the notes of Note Caddy dont show in HUD.

udbrky
07-28-2011, 06:38 PM
Did you set a preferred seat for pkr?

Did you set the preferred seat for pkr/pokerroom in the hud options - seating preferences?

Are there players at the table that show note caddy notes in reports/sessions hand viewer?
Open HUD Options, Make sure that “Show Caddy Notes” is checked
Click HM Apps – Note Caddy.
Is the progress bar at the bottom of HM2 showing progress writing notes?
Is the Creating Notes window open? If not, click the green arrow under Automatic Notes

Dr.Zoidberg
07-28-2011, 07:31 PM
I can only choose a prefered seat for BossNetwork or Winamax, also i dont prefer any seat and sit where a seat is free. No it doesnt show any Note Caddy notes. Neither in the HUD, nor at hand viewer under Sessions/Reports section. "Show Caddy Notes" is already checked under the HUD options. I already clicked " Create notes for unprocessed hands based on active definitons" in Note Caddy app section. Also the tab "Creating Notes" is opened and the process bar shows full progress. If i dont play it says: Waiting for new hands.

madlion
07-28-2011, 08:43 PM
PKR was displayed as PokerRoom a few builds ago not sure if this is still the case.

Dr.Zoidberg
08-03-2011, 05:19 AM
Apparently NoteCaddy doesnt work with PokerRoom (PKR). If i try to run TestEnvironment for PKR the error message: "Invalid text file/unsupported poker room. Paste a test hand history here line: " appears. I play PokerStars too and there everything works perfectly.

Also the saving of HUD positioning still doesnt work under PKR. Probably a problem, because there is no option under PKR to set a prefered seat. Hence you cant set a prefered seat under HM2 either. So every new table I need to position the stats for the players new.

I hope you find a solution for both problems soon. I really like NoteCaddy and it would be nice to use it under PKR too.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 02:03 AM
Yes, we did request note caddy help.

Does PKR use preferred seats?

Dr.Zoidberg
08-04-2011, 04:34 AM
No, as i wrote above there is no function in the PKR menue in which you can choose prefered seats like at PokerStars and Full Tilt. As developer of a Poker Tracking software you should know that its not possible under PKR.

You really should concentrate more on PKR and try to improve the functionality of HM2 regarding PKR, because if it really happens that they shut down Full Tilt an PokerStars forever, which is possible because they didnt stop letting USA players poker for money there despit the government didnt allow that, PKR and Party Poker will probably be the top 2 poker sites.

udbrky
08-04-2011, 04:32 PM
Support beyond one table will take some time if it is even doable. This is due to the nature of the setup that PKR runs. We will have to do some research and experimenting to see what we can do.

sreticentv
08-10-2011, 09:20 PM
please email PKR hand histories to support@notecaddy.com - both tournament and cash if possible

Dr.Zoidberg
08-12-2011, 09:12 AM
Done. Hope it helps. Thanks in advance.