PDA

View Full Version : ipoker tournament history

pelerin
05-04-2009, 01:31 PM
I've had a few tournaments where ipoker hasn't written all the hands into the hand history file. If I update the tournament history from the client it produces a new file with all the hands in it, including the missing ones. The file looks very similar to the normal ipoker format (although not identical) but HEM won't import it. Is there anything I'm doing wrong here?

morny
05-04-2009, 05:30 PM
Im not sure what you mean update it from the client. You imported hands and it was missing the holecrads and now your trying to reimport the hands, are they in .xml format or where did you get those HH, maybe attach the HH

pelerin
05-05-2009, 02:16 AM
Hi Morny
I've attached a hand history that shows what I mean. If you look it's 99% the same as a normal ipoker hand history but it's different enough that HEM can't import it.

morny
05-05-2009, 03:39 PM
Not sure where you got this hand but if nots 100% exact it wont import as it must be in a supported format

pelerin
05-05-2009, 03:51 PM
It's what you get from 'tournament history' in the ipoker client if you ask it to update local info after the tourney is finished. It would be nice if HEM did support it as ipoker often seems to miss writing a few hands during game play.

morny
05-05-2009, 04:37 PM
ok wasnt aware of that option (and i play there alot) ill mention it to Roy to see if its possible