PDA

View Full Version : Bodog Stopped Importing

xMast3rShak3z
05-04-2009, 12:47 PM
My HEM worked all week after deleting the Prefs.xml in the Config folder that morny had told me to do. Now, I downloaded a New HUD from someone else, but he was a FULL Tilt player, but I changed the seating preferences to Bodog, and changed the config option to Bodog in Player Preferences. Now even before I made this change, Bodog was not working with the current HUD that I had been using. It stopped importing hands, and in Player Preferences, an error message said something like ,"Importing is going to slow. go to pgadmin to analyze to speed the process up, and go to hand view column selection, and remove winner name, winner amount, and winner cards" (these stats are needed). Please respond soon.

morny
05-04-2009, 05:25 PM
Please answer these questions http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=174

xMast3rShak3z
05-04-2009, 09:20 PM
1) What version of Holdem Manager are you using eg 1.06.04 Beta 12?
2) What Poker Site are you playing on and does the problem occur on more than 1 site?
Bodog
2a) Have you clicked the Start Auto Import Button?
Yes
3) Have you the settings exactly as per the FAQ for your site?
Yes
4) Can you see the Hand History files showing up in the correct Folder on your PC, this folder should be indentical to the path location you set in Options > Configure Auto Import Folder in HM? If so please copy and paste the location as shown in the FAQ?
Yes
5) Are the hands being imported into Holdem Manager?
Yes
5a) Do they import if you create a new database?
I made a new database, and then I tried imnporting a new config then it jammed again.
6) Have You Tried the Table Finder and did it work?
Bodog does use Table Finder
7) If you open the HH are they written in English?
Yes
8) If your using Vista have you UAC disabled?
Don't use VISTA.
9) Have you attached the holdemmanager.config file?

xMast3rShak3z
05-04-2009, 09:24 PM
When I made a new database the HUD worked again for one or two hands, until I imported a New hud from someone who uses Full Tilt. When I imported the New HUD, the HUD malfunctioned and stopped appearing on the Table Screen.
So, after it stopped working for a while, I tried to delete the prefs.xml again. I went into Bodog HandGrabber and made a new folder for where all the hands would go. Then, I made a new auto config import folder, C://Program Files/Bodog Hand Grabber/Bodog HH2. from program files/bodog hand grabber/hand history. The archive folder for both configs were Programfiles/Hand History. Not sure how to fix this.

morny
05-05-2009, 01:57 PM
Email me to arrange a suitable time to do a teamviewer session and also link to this thread morny@holdemmanager.net