PDA

View Full Version : Plans for 1.09

Rvg72
05-03-2009, 11:03 PM
We're going to launch 1.08.02 in the next couple of days addressing a few more bugs, getting the archive time issue working and manual tourney entry problems along with a couple of other bugs and a new hand grouping report and functionality for Omaha (and it also works for Holdem)

We'll go full time on 1.09 by midweek and release the first beta for 1.09 by the middle of May. This beta will include autorate, initial multi currency support and cake personal stat tracking (based on their new hand history format coming out on May 5th). We will also work on any bugs and stream lining a few things but 1.09 will be a short version cycle unlike 1.08 which had tons of new functionality.

EDIT: Probably Boss support as well

By the time 1.09 launches, likely in early June, we should also have Table Scanner ready to be launched.

After 1.09 we'll be spending much more time going through the UserVoice system and prioritizing new features based on that. We still have a lot of new stuff coming down the pipe so there is a lot to look forward to.

Roy

smell777
05-04-2009, 05:13 AM
Roy, thanks a lot for writing this! It is very important for us to know where the development is moving to.

piet51
05-04-2009, 06:16 AM
Hi Roy
can you please explain what "UserVoice system "is ???
I have no idea

Thank you for your time
Piet

C34FwT
05-04-2009, 09:28 AM
uservoice (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions)

cadmunkey
05-04-2009, 02:14 PM
AS long as multi-currency support finally makes it into 1.9 I'll be happy!

presti
05-04-2009, 04:26 PM
Hi
Can you fix the bug from ongame for tables popup in 1.09?
http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=50353#post50353

sostegno
05-04-2009, 05:36 PM
THE CASHREBUILEDR PLS its damn time for it, dont install new features before not implementing a basic feature!!!

mupoker
05-04-2009, 05:36 PM
cant wait!

Lucky Stiff
05-04-2009, 06:54 PM
You guys do excellent work. Perhaps you could include Aggression Frequency in the next go. It is much more useful than either Aggression Factor or Aggression %.

mupoker
05-04-2009, 06:58 PM
what is aggression frequency? and isnt the aggr factor basically a frequency?

Rvg72
05-04-2009, 07:07 PM

Aggression Frequency is pretty flawed imo because it ignores some actions in the calculation - I think our aggression factor is much more accurate in determining a players aggression.

It would be easy enough to add but I would need to pretty solid convincing

Roy

Bambino
05-04-2009, 09:18 PM
Is there any plans to support PKR in any future releases? I sent you some HH's a couple of months ago that you requested.

I, and quite a few others would love to see this:)

1p0kerboy
05-04-2009, 09:19 PM
We'll go full time on 1.09 by midweek and release the first beta for 1.09 by the middle of May. This beta will include autorate, initial multi currency support and cake personal stat tracking (based on their new hand history format coming out on May 5th).

Yay! I'm looking forward to autorate and the cake personal stat tracking.

mupoker
05-04-2009, 09:48 PM
yay! cake!

Hratch
05-05-2009, 03:25 AM
The following should be easy to implement: Allin EV just tries to remove the luck factor in allin hands by assigning each player their equity share.

But this can be misleading: For example, in cases where most (but not all) of the money goes in on a certain street where player A was ahead, but player B gets lucky on the next street when they finally go all in. AllinEV will calculate the equity when they both go allin, which is not really fair because player A was already committed when he was ahead.

Instead, a better All In EV measure (or you could call it something else) would be to calculate and weigh the equities street by street until the all in. This is already mentioned on uservoice and has 109 votes, but I wanted to mention it here, cause it's basically one extra formula. I can go into the details of the calculations if you ask.

All Apologies
05-05-2009, 03:34 AM
Will we be able to import old Cake HH's?

mupoker
05-05-2009, 03:47 AM
The following should be easy to implement: Allin EV just tries to remove the luck factor in allin hands by assigning each player their equity share.

But this can be misleading: For example, in cases where most (but not all) of the money goes in on a certain street where player A was ahead, but player B gets lucky on the next street when they finally go all in. AllinEV will calculate the equity when they both go allin, which is not really fair because player A was already committed when he was ahead.

Instead, a better All In EV measure (or you could call it something else) would be to calculate and weigh the equities street by street until the all in. This is already mentioned on uservoice and has 109 votes, but I wanted to mention it here, cause it's basically one extra formula. I can go into the details of the calculations if you ask.

I don't think this can work.

TAke this example

I have 32hh
you have AsAd

flop is 458hhx
you bet $2,000
i call $2,000

turn is a Js
you bet $5,000
I call $5,000

river is Kd
you bet $5
i muck the nut low

Therefore, you never see my cards so you get credit for the whole pot in HEM

Now, say the river is Kh, you bet $5, I call $5

In this case, your EV would be much lower than the entire pot in example where the river bricks off.....

This is just the nature of the beast, not much you can do .....

I hope that is clear.

Hratch
05-05-2009, 04:35 AM

TAke this example

I have 32hh
you have AsAd

flop is 458hhx
you bet $2,000
i call $2,000

turn is a Js
you bet $5,000
I call $5,000

river is Kd
you bet $5
i muck the nut low

In this case, your EV would be much lower than the entire pot in example where the river bricks off.....

I hope that is clear.

My argument is that this measure is *better* then the currently employed allinEV. I never said it eliminates luck. Of course it doesn't!

It is only for cases where a player is allin and someone calls. Let's call this new measure allinEV2, whereas the traditional all in EV is allinEV. So in your first example, allinEV2 = allinEV = whole pot. In your second example, allinEV = whole pot again, which is not fair in my opinion, because the money was *almost* in on turn. Whereas allinEV2 < allinEV = pot.

RanGoot
05-05-2009, 05:25 AM

by oracle3001 on Sun Jun 01, 2008 11:00 am
AF :- (% Raise + % Bet) / % Call

AFq:- Times Raised + Times Bet) / (Times Raised + Times Bet + Times Called + Times Folded)

AFq basically addresses the fundamental problem with AF where if a person just bets and folds alot, it makes him look super aggressive when in fact he might be passive. Aggression Frequency, in a nutshell, is how often the person chooses to be aggressive when they have the opportunity.

Furthermore, as I understand it, the problem with AF is that is effected by a players VPIP, therefore a 50/10/3 (VPIP/PFR/AF) player doesn't have the same aggression as a 24/18/3, because the first is playing way more hands. AFQ is a "normalised" version, which attempted to measure a players "real" aggression out of 100.

I think somewhere in the documentation for PT2 and PAHUD there is probably a better description, including the actual formulae used to calculate them.

Aggression Factor
Agression Factor, or AF, is a ratio (not a percentage) which describes the nature of a player's bets.
The formula for any given street is ( (bets + raises) / calls ) .
Bets, raises, and calls are all "money bets." Bets and raises, however, are aggressive (increasing the cost of playing) and calls are passive. Checks and folds are not in the equation because they are not bets.
An AF of 1.0 implies that the person makes bets about as often as they call bets.
Generally speaking, an AF dropping below .75 is to getting passive; many poor players online have AF's of .7 or lower. An AF over 1.5 or so is generally getting aggressive.
What does it mean to me?
Someone with a very low AF who bets or raises is very likely to have the strength they represent. You must respect their bet when deciding how to play your hand.
Someone with a very high AF is liable to be bluffing or semi-bluffing much of the time. You might call or raise back more liberally.
More to it than that
There's an important subtlelty to understand regarding AF vis-a-vis someone's looseness. A rock who only sees the flop 15% of the time and folds the flop 50% of the time may produce an AF of 3.0 by merely betting legitimate hands. Because they are so tight, they nearly always have a pair or high cards when they come in. Consequently, the 3.0 AF doesn't actually suggest excessive agression. The mere fact that they're on one of the few hands they didn't fold tells you they are holding strong cards; StraighforwardPlay will lead to a lot of bets and raises.
On the other hand, someone who sees the flop 75% of the time who has a 1.5 AF is ridiculously aggressive. Someone seeing almost every flop can't possibly be catching their cards that often, so a high AF tells you they must be bluffing and semi-bluffing, probably too often.
Someone's AF for a given street does not tell you how likely they are to bet. However, if they do put money up, it describes the kind of money. Bets made by a passive player are very likely to be legitimate. Bets made by a very aggressive player may also be bluffs, semi-bluffs, or marginal value bets.
Consider someone who bets 25% of the time, raises 15 % of the time, and calls 10% (the rest of the time they check or fold.) Their AF is 4.0. ((25+15)/10)
Compare to someone who bets 35% of the time, raises 20% of the time, and calls 30% of the time. Their AF is 1.833. ((35+20)/30)
The second person is a lot more likely to bet or raise -- they do it 55% of the time, far more than the first player's 40% of the time -- yet their AF is lower, because they call so much more loosely -- three time as often!
Generally speaking, you should adjust your perception of their AF based on how often they fold up to that point. If they fold a lot, that high AF doesn't mean they are they are all that aggressive, and if they rarely fold, a low AF may not mean every bet is legitimate.
What about YOUR AF?
Most good players suggest that a good limit player's AF will tend to be above 2.0; some advise 3.0. The best advice is that once your aggression is over 1.5, do not try to to raise it merely for the sake of raising it. If you do, you may end up exercising DumbAggression. You either need to add aggression at the right times, or to reduce your bad calls. You need to know which is which, and to adjust your play accordingly. If your problem is calling to much, adding wanton agression will not solve your calling problem! If you study when to avoid bad calls, and study when to add appropriate agression, your AF will rise and so will your profitability. If you just slam, slam, slam the pot, your AF will rise, but your variance will skyrocket as your bankroll plummets!

redlotus
05-05-2009, 09:39 AM

TAke this example

I have 32hh
you have AsAd

flop is 458hhx
you bet $2,000
i call $2,000

turn is a Js
you bet $5,000
I call $5,000

river is Kd
you bet $5
i muck the nut low

I hope that is clear.

While your examples do make sense, you would be surprised how little the system hratch describes favors Hero. I instituted this system in SharpStats and it varied significantly (both positive and negative) compared to the standard all-in EV adjustments.

However, I will say that this system does have one huge drawback: import speed. Equity calculations are very expensive, CPU-wise. Calculating it for every street in hands where Hero went to showdown can more than double the amount of time it takes to import hands.

-red

Rvg72
05-05-2009, 01:54 PM

AFq:- Times Raised + Times Bet) / (Times Raised + Times Bet + Times Called + Times Folded)

AFq basically addresses the fundamental problem with AF where if a person just bets and folds alot, it makes him look super aggressive when in fact he might be passive. Aggression Frequency, in a nutshell, is how often the person chooses to be aggressive when they have the opportunity.

The problem with this is that a player could check 50% of the time and still be considered incredibly aggressive. That is why I think it is a flawed stat and it was made this way because of limitations in the PT2 DB design as far as I can tell.

Roy

teecee90
05-05-2009, 02:19 PM
I hope player moves, pot odds, outs etc in the HUD is going to feature in 1.09. It has been top of the list on uservoice since day one.

FookFuLohan
05-05-2009, 04:44 PM
Multiple DB ?

morny
05-05-2009, 05:24 PM
After 1.09 we'll be spending much more time going through the UserVoice system and prioritizing new features based on that....

betatester
05-05-2009, 07:31 PM
Are you planning on fixing the Show EV$ Adjusted Values feature for heads-up sit & gos anytime soon? The numbers are just highlighted in red when you check the box. Graph doesn't Show Luck Adjusted Winnings. Trending just shows the same line for Show $EV ROI as it does for ROI.

dblgutted
05-05-2009, 07:59 PM
and cake personal stat tracking (based on their new hand history format coming out on May 5th).

Will we be able to import old Cake HH's?

This... And will SNGs be supported?

Biju
05-05-2009, 08:00 PM

So how is Agg pct caculated in HEM if it is not AFreq.

morny
05-05-2009, 09:27 PM
This... And will SNGs be supported?

yes youll be able to import hands and sng hh but just wont be able to use the hud while playing as per their terms and conditons

So how is Agg pct caculated in HEM if it is not AFreq.

In HM

Aggression factor is calculated (Bet + Raise) / Call, checking or folding has no effect

Aggression percentage can be anything from 0-100 and is based on an aggressive action on each street. So if I bet the turn and the river but check the flop I would have 66% Agg Pct because I made 2 out of 3 aggressive actions.

mupoker
05-05-2009, 09:52 PM
since that post says, "based on cake's new HH format coming out May 5th" .... is it safe to assume that our old cake HHs won't be able to be imported?

i have been saving my old cake HHs hoping I could import them one day? Should I just throw them away?

madlion
05-06-2009, 06:43 AM
Are there any plans for a bankroll tab with totals/reports/filters for cash/sng/mtts by day/week/month/site/gametype/buyin etc. and maybe something to keep track of ewallets and withdrawls, this would be awesome.

In the early 1.08 beta's there was a tickbox in the tourney graph tab to show 'Rakeback + Bonuses' but got changed to simply show 'Rakeback' because the Bonuses were not showing did this get shelved or is it a ToDoList item?

Thanks HM :)

Rvg72
05-06-2009, 12:49 PM
since that post says, "based on cake's new HH format coming out May 5th" .... is it safe to assume that our old cake HHs won't be able to be imported?

i have been saving my old cake HHs hoping I could import them one day? Should I just throw them away?

Keep them, we will support them

Rvg72
05-06-2009, 12:50 PM
Are there any plans for a bankroll tab with totals/reports/filters for cash/sng/mtts by day/week/month/site/gametype/buyin etc. and maybe something to keep track of ewallets and withdrawls, this would be awesome.

In the early 1.08 beta's there was a tickbox in the tourney graph tab to show 'Rakeback + Bonuses' but got changed to simply show 'Rakeback' because the Bonuses were not showing did this get shelved or is it a ToDoList item?

Thanks HM :)

This is something that will definitely happen - I suggest you vote for it on UserVoice since once 1.09 is released the User Voice system will be what we use to prioritize new development

Roy

All Apologies
05-06-2009, 06:35 PM
Will we have to for the next update for the Eurolinx fix?

http://208.109.95.123/forum/showthread.php?t=10025

Lucky Stiff
05-06-2009, 07:58 PM
The problem with this is that a player could check 50% of the time and still be considered incredibly aggressive. That is why I think it is a flawed stat and it was made this way because of limitations in the PT2 DB design as far as I can tell.

Roy

Checking has no bearing on Aggression Frequency. There have been many discussions of this on many forums and a large number of people, including myself, prefer AFq. So, if it would not be too much trouble, could you please include it? People who don't like it don't have to use it.

sostegno
05-06-2009, 08:05 PM
Checking has no bearing on Aggression Frequency. There have been many discussions of this on many forums and a large number of people, including myself, prefer AFq. So, if it would not be too much trouble, could you please include it? People who don't like it don't have to use it.

lol its already built in

platy
05-07-2009, 04:25 AM
What about multiple database support? For me a very basic feature.

LirvA
05-07-2009, 08:16 AM
I just bought HEM like two months ago, will we need to purchase another license for 1.09? I hope not.

StrikingEagle
05-07-2009, 09:25 AM
This is something that will definitely happen - I suggest you vote for it on UserVoice since once 1.09 is released the User Voice system will be what we use to prioritize new development

Roy

I dont know where the UserVoice thread is,

but I vote in favor of a bankroll management tab in HEM 109.

Rvg72
05-07-2009, 10:08 AM
I just bought HEM like two months ago, will we need to purchase another license for 1.09? I hope not.

No, you do not need to pay for updates. The exceptions have been Omaha Manager and Table Scanner since those are new products that have been packaged into updates. If/when we do Stud that will be a paid update IF you want Stud but everything else we have mentioned will be free.

DesertCat
05-07-2009, 10:58 AM

TAke this example

I have 32hh
you have AsAd

flop is 458hhx
you bet $2,000
i call $2,000

turn is a Js
you bet $5,000
I call $5,000

river is Kd
you bet $5
i muck the nut low

I hope that is clear.

Currently your EV is reported as +$9,005 when Kh is the river.

A real EV calc would give you something like 13/45 of $4000 + 13/44 of $14,000 + $10, or around $5,000. That's not a huge and valuable difference?

madlion
05-07-2009, 06:08 PM
I dont know where the UserVoice thread is,

but I vote in favor of a bankroll management tab in HEM 109.

You can vote here: UserVoice Bankroll Tab for 1.09 (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions/suggestions/166309-bankroll-graph)

mupoker
05-07-2009, 06:13 PM
Currently your EV is reported as +$9,005 when Kh is the river.

A real EV calc would give you something like 13/45 of $4000 + 13/44 of $14,000 + $10, or around $5,000. That's not a huge and valuable difference?

i understand its a huge difference, but it's not practical when there are some instances when you can never see the opponents cards.

Pickaface
05-08-2009, 05:04 PM
Wohooooo! Have been waiting for Boss support like for half a year.

couriermike
05-08-2009, 05:24 PM
Thank you for Cake support. Awesome.

Pickaface
05-08-2009, 05:27 PM
HUD won't be working on Cake, just the tracker right?

couriermike
05-08-2009, 05:38 PM
No HUD for Cake, I'm sure, since they don't allow that. But just being able to get hand histories in the database is very nice. That's all I was talking about anyways.

Rvg72
05-08-2009, 05:43 PM
No HUD for Cake, I'm sure, since they don't allow that. But just being able to get hand histories in the database is very nice. That's all I was talking about anyways.

No hud and no opponent tracking - that was required in order to get them to allow usage of HM (or any other tracking program)

Roy

LirvA
05-08-2009, 07:32 PM
No, you do not need to pay for updates. The exceptions have been Omaha Manager and Table Scanner since those are new products that have been packaged into updates. If/when we do Stud that will be a paid update IF you want Stud but everything else we have mentioned will be free.

Sweet ty sir.

opp
05-09-2009, 02:24 AM
We're going to launch 1.08.02 in the next couple of days addressing a few more bugs, getting the archive time issue working and manual tourney entry problems along with a couple of other bugs and a new hand grouping report and functionality for Omaha (and it also works for Holdem)

We'll go full time on 1.09 by midweek and release the first beta for 1.09 by the middle of May. This beta will include autorate, initial multi currency support and cake personal stat tracking (based on their new hand history format coming out on May 5th). We will also work on any bugs and stream lining a few things but 1.09 will be a short version cycle unlike 1.08 which had tons of new functionality.

By the time 1.09 launches, likely in early June, we should also have Table Scanner ready to be launched.

After 1.09 we'll be spending much more time going through the UserVoice system and prioritizing new features based on that. We still have a lot of new stuff coming down the pipe so there is a lot to look forward to.

Roy

Roy

Roy,

I guess my private messages to you were not delivered or read:
Regarding personal stats tracking for Cakepoker and skins some things you should be aware of in supporting this site:

1) Players names include **** so if two players like poke*** and poke*** are at the same tables how will your parser handle this? We solved this by following the action line by line and triple parsing each hand but this would be way beyond the effort required for any other hand history format currently supported.

2) Cake has all sorts of random bugs with players with underscores or spaces in their names. Showdown lines change the player's name etc.
Wi_ld*** can become Wi*** in the final wins line (it doesn't always).

3) All ins are written differently and by street as well and the order of showdown is inconsistent with regular poker rules.

4) Missing information abounds even in the May 5 release where Chip counts in tournaments are missing on some hands and information is still missing in cash games. They have also changed the formatting of the hand deliberately to a an inconsistent fashion depending upon the street.

5) Depending on the users windows language you can get 6 different versions of the same hand history with 1, 1,00 1.00 1,00.00 as numbers etc etc.

6) Many Many Other Bugs and Exceptions.

Do you expect to offer the same level of service and constant updates to the Cake parser to support all these exceptions like you do for other sites? or will you be content with 80- 90% of the hands being importable into HEM?

I mean it is true you will hurt our product by offering the stats tracker in HEM but if it was as polished as our parser it would be helpful overall to our players as well as the whole community. If you would like to open a dialogue we would be happy to help or at least educate you on what you will be taking on to make things work for 99.9% of the hands.

We purchased a copy of HEM to make sure our converter worked well with HEM's stars importer but its been a lot of guess work to correct things that Hem's parser for pokerstars didn't like in our converted hands. This is a pretty difficult task as you still haven't added the import error debugger we discussed in PM Dec 2008. If Cakepoker hands will be importable this would be a very necessary and useful feature.
Maybe this is self serving but it will be extremely frustrating to probably 80% or more of Cakepoker players who try to import Cake Hands into HEM and receive a lot of import errors and have no idea how to correct them. Unless Cake is willing to fix the random errors(many deliberate) in its files this is going to be an extremely tedious task supporting Cake and you will probably be discovering like we did several new exceptions every week.

I appreciate your parsing skills your pokerstars parser is far more forgiving than the PT3 one but even so I wouldn't wish the hell we have had to work with on cake files to any programmer.

Veteran68
05-09-2009, 11:40 AM
1) Players names include **** so if two players like poke*** and poke*** are at the same tables how will your parser handle this? We solved this by following the action line by line and triple parsing each hand but this would be way beyond the effort required for any other hand history format currently supported.
As Cake policy doesn't allow for opponent tracking, Roy has already stated that HEM will only import and track the player's stats. So the opponent name obfuscation shouldn't be an issue.

Some of the other issues you point out might affect how the player's stats are parsed, but I have to assume Roy & Co. are aware of it or they wouldn't be publicly announcing support for Cake. I'd guess they've also been in communication with Cake, so perhaps as long as HEM agrees not to track opponents perhaps Cake might offer some support on getting it done.

Real-time tools like Hold'em Indicator that are also allowed on Cake skins DO seem to work just fine although I think they scrape the chat window and not the hand history. Perhaps that's a method HEM could employ? It wouldn't allow for prior HH's to be imported, and it would have to archive that data as pseudo-HH's or something so they could be reimported into a new HEM DB, but it should be reliable for new Cake history going forward.

As I'm sure you know, with Cake you kinda have to take what you can get, and be happy with it. :) Part of the reason I don't play there anymore, but they can be great big fish bowls...

betatester
05-09-2009, 05:10 PM
Are you planning on fixing the Show EV$ Adjusted Values feature for heads-up sit & gos anytime soon? The numbers are just highlighted in red when you check the box. Graph doesn't Show Luck Adjusted Winnings. Trending just shows the same line for Show $EV ROI as it does for ROI.^^

morny
05-09-2009, 06:45 PM
Roy,

Regarding personal stats tracking for Cakepoker and skins some things you should be aware of in supporting this site:

2) Cake has all sorts of random bugs with players with underscores or spaces in their names. Showdown lines change the player's name etc.
Wi_ld*** can become Wi*** in the final wins line (it doesn't always).

3) All ins are written differently and by street as well and the order of showdown is inconsistent with regular poker rules.

4) Missing information abounds even in the May 5 release where Chip counts in tournaments are missing on some hands and information is still missing in cash games. They have also changed the formatting of the hand deliberately to a an inconsistent fashion depending upon the street.

5) Depending on the users windows language you can get 6 different versions of the same hand history with 1, 1,00 1.00 1,00.00 as numbers etc etc.

6) Many Many Other Bugs and Exceptions.

Do you expect to offer the same level of service and constant updates to the Cake parser to support all these exceptions like you do for other sites? or will you be content with 80- 90% of the hands being importable into HEM?

I mean it is true you will hurt our product by offering the stats tracker in HEM but if it was as polished as our parser it would be helpful overall to our players as well as the whole community. If you would like to open a dialogue we would be happy to help or at least educate you on what you will be taking on to make things work for 99.9% of the hands.

We purchased a copy of HEM to make sure our converter worked well with HEM's stars importer but its been a lot of guess work to correct things that Hem's parser for pokerstars didn't like in our converted hands. This is a pretty difficult task as you still haven't added the import error debugger we discussed in PM Dec 2008. If Cakepoker hands will be importable this would be a very necessary and useful feature.
Maybe this is self serving but it will be extremely frustrating to probably 80% or more of Cakepoker players who try to import Cake Hands into HEM and receive a lot of import errors and have no idea how to correct them. Unless Cake is willing to fix the random errors(many deliberate) in its files this is going to be an extremely tedious task supporting Cake and you will probably be discovering like we did several new exceptions every week.

I appreciate your parsing skills your pokerstars parser is far more forgiving than the PT3 one but even so I wouldn't wish the hell we have had to work with on cake files to any programmer.

I got your PM and forwarded it to Roy, hell respond as soon as he can

All Apologies
05-11-2009, 11:26 AM
I'd guess they've also been in communication with Cake, so perhaps as long as HEM agrees not to track opponents perhaps Cake might offer some support on getting it done.

You guys all know about this stuff than me and Cake had recently done an update and changed their HH format I believe for this latest update with HEM (I could be wrong obv). Redlotus (a poster here and 2+2) had made up a Cake Tracker that did quite well until this latest update and is trying to fix it.

erikejw
05-11-2009, 03:54 PM
I'd love to see a way to make our own reports and run them on many players instead of having to do a filter and then rerun them on 50 different players to get the their stats.

opp
05-12-2009, 12:10 AM
I'd love to see a way to make our own reports and run them on many players instead of having to do a filter and then rerun them on 50 different players to get the their stats.

In order to get any sort of cooperation from cakepoker RVG72 had to promise only to provide stats on the player in the Dealt To Line. You won't get information on any of the other players even if you change your settings in HEM.

We have a solution by converting the hands to Pokerstars Format using our converter thhen you are allowed you to use the full capibility of HEM like any other site (except no HUD).

You can find more information in this thread:

http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?t=9451

Dronto
05-12-2009, 05:29 AM
Multiple DB ?

What about multiple database support? For me a very basic feature.

+1

Vote here: Uservoice multiple-database-support suggestion (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions/suggestions/42621-multiple-database-support)

betatester
05-12-2009, 07:23 PM
Are you planning on fixing the Show EV$ Adjusted Values feature for heads-up sit & gos anytime soon? The numbers are just highlighted in red when you check the box. Graph doesn't Show Luck Adjusted Winnings. Trending just shows the same line for Show $EV ROI as it does for ROI.

^^

Should I e-mail?

Fiftyfifty
05-13-2009, 08:32 AM
Hi.
Thanks for your great work so far. But when do you fix the Ongame importing Bugs.

- not 100% of the hands are imported
- not 100% of the hands are archived
- sometimes there is no HUD on some Ongame Tables, while othere tables are displayed correctly

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Rvg72
05-13-2009, 07:09 PM

Create an alias, add the 50 players to the alias and then select the alias name. Then click the "Group by Player Name" option and run your report ;)

Rvg72
05-13-2009, 07:10 PM
Roy,

Sorry, got back to you via email - I don't normally check my pm's very often

Rvg72
05-13-2009, 07:13 PM

I just tried playing a HU SNG on FTP and the EV worked fine and the EV values in red toggled to correct values... What site are you playing at and are you sure you didn't import them with an older version that might not have had HU EV?

morny
05-13-2009, 07:21 PM
Hi.
Thanks for your great work so far. But when do you fix the Ongame importing Bugs.

- not 100% of the hands are imported
- not 100% of the hands are archived
- sometimes there is no HUD on some Ongame Tables, while othere tables are displayed correctly

Thanks in advance for your answers.

Due to the design of the ongame database which dosent like a 2nd application accessing it then its hard to get 100% but if you use the Ramdisk Option http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

Well also add a disable archiving option that will fix another bug with mainly HU tables in 1.09 beta 1

If there is no hud try using the table finder http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

betatester
05-13-2009, 08:26 PM
I just tried playing a HU SNG on FTP and the EV worked fine and the EV values in red toggled to correct values... What site are you playing at and are you sure you didn't import them with an older version that might not have had HU EV?

I am playing mostly at FTP (also PS). I am sure I didn't import them w/ an older version. I have reimported every time you've released an update, hoping that the issue would be fixed. I just e-mailed a hh to morny as requested in the bugs forum. I can send you a copy as well if you tell me where to send it.

Thanks for the help.

Patvs
05-14-2009, 03:56 AM
betatester, do you only have this problem with HU SNGs on FT?
So with regular SNGs you can see the Luck Adjusted Winnings differences in the graph?

I just posted in Expected EV for FTP tournaments showing exactly same as actual roi (http://www.holdemmanager.net/forum/showthread.php?p=52156#post52156) with a similar question about this.

Fiftyfifty
05-14-2009, 06:49 AM
Due to the design of the ongame database which dosent like a 2nd application accessing it then its hard to get 100% but if you use the Ramdisk Option http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=148

Well also add a disable archiving option that will fix another bug with mainly HU tables in 1.09 beta 1

If there is no hud try using the table finder http://www.holdemmanager.net/faq/afmviewfaq.aspx?faqid=54

I tested the Ramdisk option on my Laptop with Vista 64bit and my system crashed and couldnt be restarted.. so I wont try that again i guess :)

The HUD finds all of the tables but it doesnt display the stats on some (it shows 0/10 players all the time), but very randomly. If i open like 6 ongame tables from the same skin i have 1 of them with no hud.

I hope you have a safer way for me to get 100% of my HH and 100% HUD displayed :)

rGiosa
05-14-2009, 08:48 AM
Can we implement import summaries from e-mail, like "PT"?

Alexdb
05-15-2009, 12:35 PM
When multi currency support is introduced, could we please have a method of correcting previous hands.

When Ladbrokes/Prima converted from dollar tables to Euro I followed the instructions for archiving hands so that they could be reimported, but non have been moved to the destination folder.

In my case, I have avoided mixing currency types, so I would just need a process that can convert all hands from 11 Feb 09 from dollar to Euro.

mupoker
05-15-2009, 04:48 PM
I remember reading back 1.09 was "hoped" to be done today

(with cake personal stat tracking)

any update on this? I totally understand if its not ready yet....you guys do great work ... im just curious

thanks guys!!!
mupoker

morny
05-15-2009, 08:36 PM
Can we implement import summaries from e-mail, like "PT"?

its on the todo list

I tested the Ramdisk option on my Laptop with Vista 64bit and my system crashed and couldnt be restarted.. so I wont try that again i guess :)

The HUD finds all of the tables but it doesnt display the stats on some (it shows 0/10 players all the time), but very randomly. If i open like 6 ongame tables from the same skin i have 1 of them with no hud.

I hope you have a safer way for me to get 100% of my HH and 100% HUD displayed :)

Your the 1st person that ive heard had this problem, ive installed it myself on both XP and vista without issue's, unfortunately we dont have another option although there may be an alternative out there other than ramdisk if you want to try googling it

Rvg72
05-15-2009, 08:53 PM
I remember reading back 1.09 was "hoped" to be done today

(with cake personal stat tracking)

any update on this? I totally understand if its not ready yet....you guys do great work ... im just curious

thanks guys!!!
mupoker

We did hope to release the first beta today but nope not ready yet but we are releasing 1.08.04 tonight with a bunch of bug fixes and minor updates.

1p0kerboy
05-15-2009, 09:51 PM
We did hope to release the first beta today but nope not ready yet but we are releasing 1.08.04 tonight with a bunch of bug fixes and minor updates.

Is autorate going to make the first beta? (fingers crossed)

Rvg72
05-15-2009, 10:54 PM
Is autorate going to make the first beta? (fingers crossed)

Yes, once auto rate is in we will release that in beta form as the first beta and focus on multi currency while we get feedback / fix issues with auto rate

mksmipalla
05-15-2009, 11:33 PM
Roy, you think you will be able to come up with a way to keep your "Marked Hands" after import to a new database in 1.09?

Malv20
05-17-2009, 04:41 AM
hi do u add in HUD for tournament players stats like M point M = stack/(SB + BB + antes) in 1.09??

wmascent
05-17-2009, 04:53 AM
add print plz

betatester
05-17-2009, 05:36 PM

I am playing mostly at FTP (also PS). I am sure I didn't import them w/ an older version. I have reimported every time you've released an update, hoping that the issue would be fixed. I just e-mailed a hh to morny as requested in the bugs forum. I can send you a copy as well if you tell me where to send it.

Thanks for the help.

I sent the e-mail w/ hh on the 13th.

craiggerz
05-18-2009, 08:50 AM
What is the planned release date for the Cake importer?

mupoker
05-18-2009, 10:10 PM

thanks! cant wait for 1.09

Rvg72
05-18-2009, 11:23 PM
What is the planned release date for the Cake importer?

No ETA just yet on this but the first beta should be out this week with the autorate system. I think people are going to be pretty happy with this - you can specify different rule sets based on Omaha/Holdem, game type, cash / tourney and table size and as you are auto importing the player icons will update in real time based on the rule sets. So, for example, you can be facing the same player on a HU table, a 6 Max Table and a Full Ring PLO table and on each table he could have a different player icon representing how he plays that particular game.

Next we'll be focusing on the Multi Currency and of course dealing with any bug fixes from 1.08.x along the way

Roy

dblgutted
05-18-2009, 11:27 PM
No ETA just yet on this but the first beta should be out this week with the autorate system. Next we'll be focusing on the Multi Currency and of course dealing with any bug fixes from 1.08.x along the way

Roy

Can I get on a waiting list/get an email when cake is supported?

mupoker
05-19-2009, 12:01 AM
Can I get on a waiting list/get an email when cake is supported?

check back the forums =]

dblgutted
05-19-2009, 01:06 AM
check back the forums =]

After 2 months of checking back weekly, I'd rather not -- its too damn depressing

El Helado
05-19-2009, 06:51 AM
No ETA just yet on this but the first beta should be out this week with the autorate system. I think people are going to be pretty happy with this - you can specify different rule sets based on Omaha/Holdem, game type, cash / tourney and table size and as you are auto importing the player icons will update in real time based on the rule sets. So, for example, you can be facing the same player on a HU table, a 6 Max Table and a Full Ring PLO table and on each table he could have a different player icon representing how he plays that particular game.

Next we'll be focusing on the Multi Currency and of course dealing with any bug fixes from 1.08.x along the way

Roy

Will it be possible to get filtering for how many players are in the hand? Like can I create 5 different icons for headsup, 3handed, 4handed, 5handed and 6handed?

Btw, it should really be a number on the HUD for how many players the stats is currently filtered for. Say you have a difference between 5handed and 4handed and one guy sits out (which happens all the time). Will the range then be for 5handed or 4handed? The answer will be that it depends whether or not he just sat out during this hand or during the last one and that is hard to keep track of yourself.

So it would be nice just a figure like: 5 active players

Fiftyfifty
05-19-2009, 07:48 AM
Your the 1st person that ive heard had this problem, ive installed it myself on both XP and vista without issue's, unfortunately we dont have another option although there may be an alternative out there other than ramdisk if you want to try googling it

I found the mistake: I didnt see that there was a ramdisk version that is not beta and works for vista.
But now i have another question: Do i have to do the "start the ram -> move the database, maybe first play a few hands to create it" thing every time i start a session? What about multiple databases in the ram? does this work?

Thanks in advance

Pickaface
05-19-2009, 09:23 AM
Please don't forget Boss support. :(

morny
05-19-2009, 02:00 PM
I found the mistake: I didnt see that there was a ramdisk version that is not beta and works for vista.
But now i have another question: Do i have to do the "start the ram -> move the database, maybe first play a few hands to create it" thing every time i start a session? What about multiple databases in the ram? does this work?

Thanks in advance

No you just need to do that the 1st time and you can have more than 1 database in there as long as there not exceeding the capacity which i think is 32mb by default which shouldnt be a problem if your using archiving

FEDEMAD
05-21-2009, 02:32 AM
Thanks a lot for the cake support !!!
this is a great new !!!

I cant wait to import all my cake hands :rolleyes:

vlsup
05-24-2009, 07:31 AM
there is a problem with Ongame and Ipoker mini and maxi table sizes.
They are not simmetrical and so stats are not in the correct positions when changing views.
I tried to create new separate config for maxi-tables but "the song remains the same".
Do you plan to do something with this issue?

mupoker
05-24-2009, 07:08 PM
any update? im ready for cake support!

morny
05-24-2009, 07:47 PM
Should be out in the first beta for 1.09 not sure of the exact release date for that yet just keep and eye on the releases forum

mupoker
05-24-2009, 07:47 PM
yay! thanks morny

1p0kerboy
05-25-2009, 10:50 AM
Are there any plans in the pipeline that would allow tournament and cash game graphing to be integrated?

Malv20
05-25-2009, 11:08 AM
Do u add to hud counting M point in 1.09 ??

vipa
05-25-2009, 02:29 PM
please add the import of rebuys for rebyus tournaments.

Fulltilt has it in the summary. Stars has it in the html file you can get from the support.

Should be really easy.

PLEASE....

All Apologies
05-26-2009, 10:34 AM
I know the Cake questions have been done to death and this may be a stupid question BUT will it also track Cake skins as well?

morny
05-26-2009, 12:40 PM
I know the Cake questions have been done to death and this may be a stupid question BUT will it also track Cake skins as well?

Yes

Rhincodon
05-27-2009, 05:33 AM
Would be great if you could implement some filters where you can sort on bet sizes (in percentage), both preflop and postflop.

El Helado
05-27-2009, 04:37 PM
Would be nice if you can get a mailing list for betas and updates since its kinda offsetting to watch the forums daily to find that there is no beta or upgrade when u say "1.09 will be online within a week".

HPR1978
05-29-2009, 08:24 AM
Would be nice if you can get a mailing list for betas and updates since its kinda offsetting to watch the forums daily to find that there is no beta or upgrade when u say "1.09 will be online within a week".

+1
Would be a good solution until an automated update is in place(it`s high up in priority in the uservoice too).

amichal1
05-29-2009, 09:53 AM
+1
Would be a good solution until an automated update is in place(it`s high up in priority in the uservoice too).

+1

Bacco777
05-29-2009, 11:34 AM

+1

Hunter
05-29-2009, 01:39 PM

this

dergitarrist
05-29-2009, 04:42 PM
2nded

smell777
05-30-2009, 03:45 AM

+1
Please, please, please

Rvg72
05-30-2009, 09:58 AM
Sorry, we're trying to get one out today with an extension and update to the scanner along with some of the HM changes

un1bomber
05-30-2009, 12:52 PM
Hey, just to confirm..... is the "export bonuses" thing gonna be in this release?

jimbob615
05-30-2009, 05:15 PM
is the time vs winnings graph option in this release? :D

morny
05-30-2009, 05:55 PM
Hey, just to confirm..... is the "export bonuses" thing gonna be in this release?

Yes

Rvg72
05-31-2009, 03:09 AM
Sorry, we're trying to get one out today with an extension and update to the scanner along with some of the HM changes

We are having a deployment issue related to one of the dll's. I'm waiting for a response from their support so hopefully will get that tomorrow.

Roy

Pickaface
05-31-2009, 07:18 AM
Will this version support Boss?

morny
05-31-2009, 05:55 PM
No

mupoker
05-31-2009, 06:34 PM
any ETA on 1.09, i read last 3 pages, but coudlnt find anything

SootedNinjas
05-31-2009, 11:02 PM
any ETA on 1.09, i read last 3 pages, but coudlnt find anything

Are you sure you have read the last 3 threads ? :rolleyes: Because I could have sworn I saw a post by Roy stating the reason for the delay.

nando42
06-01-2009, 07:01 AM
No

:(

mupoker
06-01-2009, 01:24 PM
ahhhh schucks

you still rock morny

idn
06-04-2009, 06:08 PM
What means "Live Tracking FTP and IPoker hands." in 1.09 beta?

morny
06-04-2009, 08:37 PM
Youll be able to see pot odds for these sites if your using those options

SnatchYourLips
06-04-2009, 09:40 PM
Morny, Will the 1.09 be released tonight? Really missing out because I play at Cake so I'm unable to use HEM currently.
Thanks

mupoker
06-05-2009, 12:05 AM
Morny, Will the 1.09 be released tonight? Really missing out because I play at Cake so I'm unable to use HEM currently.
Thanks

oh really?

Rvg72
06-05-2009, 12:56 AM
Working out a few more things and got the auto import bug fixed so pretty sure it will be out within about 3 hours or so

Roy

SnatchYourLips
06-05-2009, 01:24 AM
thanks roy, great to hear, we can't use it on Cake except to keep our own stats but really helps to spot our leaks. keep up the great work

bumbi0
06-07-2009, 12:29 PM
Can you add the function, that saving the Current Filter position in the Table Scanner?

madlion
06-08-2009, 11:55 AM
Are you guys thinking of adding the merge network to supported sites?

HPR1978
06-09-2009, 07:23 AM
When will HEM support Cake hands before May 5th?

HPR1978
06-12-2009, 03:33 PM

Still waiting for an answer...

morny
06-12-2009, 06:55 PM
Dont have an ETA at the moment as its very busy, well let you know as soon as we can

HPR1978
06-12-2009, 07:07 PM
Dont have an ETA at the moment as its very busy, well let you know as soon as we can

Thanks for the answer!
Would be great to have this feature ASAP.

Keep up the great work!

morny
06-12-2009, 07:11 PM
Just read another thread Roy wrote and he said should have something in a few hours

Rvg72
06-12-2009, 07:16 PM

It probably won't be in 1.09 - their old format is pretty bad and missing so much information so it would be hard to handle. Definitely not something I could squeeze into this release but maybe 1.10 is possible.

Sorry, I know that's probably not what Cake people were hoping regarding their old hands

Roy

squalzen
06-21-2009, 07:14 AM
Hi

Do you have plan to create a BankRoll management system inside Hem ?

Yet I use my own excel file (http://onepokerstories.blogspot.com/2009/06/fichier-de-gestion-de-bankroll-stats.html)(with a lot of stats, graphs, etc).

I think that before doing this you'll have to support multi-currency...

Will it be in 1.09 ?

Thanks

bro16PL
06-21-2009, 07:53 AM
hud in replayer on ongame still don't work in beta 8 :(

madlion
06-21-2009, 05:58 PM
Do you have plan to create a BankRoll management system inside Hem ?

You can vote for it here Holdem Manager Uservoice (http://holdemmanager.uservoice.com/pages/5307-holdem-manger-suggestions/suggestions/166309-bankroll-graph)

checkraisethis
06-28-2009, 03:47 PM
Any plans to add in the "# of hands since ... (last raise/last 3bet/etc)" stat?

Daniel
06-29-2009, 09:21 AM
I've never received an alert for a new update although it it checked in the menu. Howcome? It would also be nice if it was possible to import everest notes.

bumbi0
07-01-2009, 11:44 AM
When did the HM support "á,é,ó,ú,ű,ő" characters in note?
Thanks!

guybrush
07-04-2009, 03:36 PM
man i'm looking forward to the day i play duke nukem forever and holdemmanager knows the difference between euro and dollar

born2win
07-09-2009, 03:11 AM
HM 1.09 beta 13, ongame, bwin poker.
ALL the stats in popup are RED (not black), when won amount of the player is lower than zero. That's awful ! It is a true way to spoil the eyes. Is there a way to fix it ?

gsus
07-19-2009, 07:46 PM
HM 1.09 beta 18a:

Getting errormessages from lategame Ongame MTT. Tablescanner do not find table and cant find hands in database. It worked for about 4-5 hours in the tournament but then around midnight it stoped working.

I have restarted pokerklient and HM, and deleted the handhistory file so a new one was generated. I also rebooted the computer. But nothing helped.

Omahazzz
07-19-2009, 10:10 PM
bug/feature request

Be nice if the scan results could be saved to csv file etc ... assuming what FishFinder.txt is for.

latest beta

FishFinder.txt file dipslaying errors when i run a scan after I have selected the option in the settings window.

error as follows.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at HEMGUI.Form1.x05574ff86cf40b10(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, DoWorkEventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

7/20/2009 12:03:26 PM : System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
at HEMGUI.Form1.x05574ff86cf40b10(Object xe0292b9ed559da7d, DoWorkEventArgs xfbf34718e704c6bc)

7/20/2009 12:03:56 PM : System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

7/20/2009 12:04:24 PM : System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

scoobediah
07-22-2009, 05:39 PM
I can't figure out how to join multiple tables with one click. can someone tell me how?

scoobediah
07-22-2009, 05:47 PM
ok i think i figured it out....but i can only do it on the table menu. The problem is i use the player menu to choose my tables. is it possible to join multiple tables by players using 1 click or no?

Mr_Snood
07-22-2009, 10:48 PM
FishFinder.txt file dipslaying errors when i run a scan after I have selected the option in the settings window.

error as follows.

System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

7/20/2009 12:03:26 PM : System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

7/20/2009 12:03:56 PM : System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.

7/20/2009 12:04:24 PM : System.IndexOutOfRangeException: Index was outside the bounds of the array.
What pokerroom?
Stake? Struct? Game? 6-max / fullring?
Server or Client-Side?
Any filters active for tables/players?

Lecter
07-31-2009, 06:24 PM
HM 1.09 beta 18a:

Getting errormessages from lategame Ongame MTT. Tablescanner do not find table and cant find hands in database. It worked for about 4-5 hours in the tournament but then around midnight it stoped working.

I have restarted pokerklient and HM, and deleted the handhistory file so a new one was generated. I also rebooted the computer. But nothing helped.

http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?p=72763#post72763

Sirus
08-01-2009, 02:04 PM
cross posted with here http://64.77.69.66/forum/showthread.php?t=14773

check/uncheck all
Hi

I want to able to add a filter and then all the players who match that filter I want to be able to click once a 'check all' to add as buddies.

e/g I filter all the players over 40vpip I want all these as my buddies. There could be something like 60 of these players at peak times on ipoker and it is tedious having to check box all of them manually. Please add a check all/uncheck all option

ty

also we should be able to log into user voice with our hem username and pw imo

WeirdAl
08-01-2009, 06:13 PM
Hi,

In the replayer, the dealer button is displayed in the wrong place for HU hands on cake.

Also, the Popup player details window often craps out on me when I try to get the "big hands" for a player. See trace below.

Other than this the beta is going well for me, although I'd still very much like to see starred out names instead of seat numbers on cake.

WeirdAl

System.FormatException: Input string was not in a correct format.
at System.Number.StringToNumber(String str, NumberStyles options, NumberBuffer& number, NumberFormatInfo info, Boolean parseDecimal)
at System.Number.ParseInt32(String s, NumberStyles style, NumberFormatInfo info)
at HoldemManager.Ԋ.ন()
at HoldemManager.Ԋ.ধ(Object Ԥ, RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs ԥ)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.OnRunWorker Completed(RunWorkerCompletedEventArgs e)
at System.ComponentModel.BackgroundWorker.AsyncOperat ionCompleted(Object arg)

WeirdAl
08-01-2009, 06:19 PM
Also, the Popup player details window often craps out on me when I try to get the "big hands" for a player. See trace below.

Actually I just had another look at this and it appears like it happens when the stakes contain a decimal.

Pickaface
08-04-2009, 04:44 PM
pleasepleasepleaseplease make boss support some day plzplzplplz

Sirus
08-04-2009, 07:40 PM
pleasepleasepleaseplease make boss support some day plzplzplplz

+1.5^1000000

Gig
08-22-2009, 05:43 AM
* I would love to see a preflop 5bet Stat.

* Boss Media would be fine.

BigBrother
08-22-2009, 05:33 PM
* I would love to see a preflop 5bet Stat.

Doesn't fold to 4Bet pretty much cover it?

Bacco777
08-22-2009, 06:12 PM
Doesn't fold to 4Bet pretty much cover it?

how does fold to 4bet cover the 5bet range?

you need to know his 4bet call% first...

ryanghall
08-22-2009, 06:18 PM
I'd really, really, really like to see a filter where I can differentiate between stats in MTTs w/ antes and stats in MTTs w/out antes.

The huge benefit to a MTT player to have this ability should be obvious.

I posted about it ages ago in the requests forum but it hasn't happened.

I know you're doing a lot but I am quite sure any real MTT player would want this high on their priority list!

Thanks,
Ryan Hall

ECart
08-23-2009, 07:31 AM
+1.5^1000000

Any update on when Boss Support is happening?

ImSoCute
08-23-2009, 08:19 AM
Any update on when Boss Support is happening?

right, that is the only reason for keeping PT3 installed on my PC's... you should really add it - you are better than PT3 team for sure!

bumbi0
08-31-2009, 04:41 PM
I want to see a PokerStars VPP/FPP counter stat, graph or whatever that show me how many VPPs/FFPs collecting in session/day/mount.

bumbi0
09-02-2009, 07:27 AM
Multiple filter to TableScanner in TableView.

lihan
09-06-2009, 05:08 PM
+1 for 5bet range
also dunno if someone has mentioned this already but i'd like to see some stop loss functionality implemented that would warn you if u hit a stop loss (in BBs or $) and also let you set goals for # of hands to be played per session

Economics
09-06-2009, 08:21 PM
also dunno if someone has mentioned this already but i'd like to see some stop loss functionality implemented that would warn you if u hit a stop loss (in BBs or $) and also let you set goals for # of hands to be played per session

+1

bumbi0
09-10-2009, 04:36 PM
Hotkeys for Lobbys to expect in the future? Mainly on PokerStars.

evolver
09-12-2009, 04:47 PM
Can you please add "Group by week" filter?

http://pic.ipicture.ru/uploads/090913/ooooSd9P35.jpg

Sirus
09-13-2009, 01:46 PM
please can you sort out the rake for each site - e.g whether a site uses the dealt or contributed method.

ty

LanceFire
09-28-2009, 06:14 PM
Any idea on an ETA for when you'll add HUD stats vs hero? It's #2 on the uservoice system, and has been for months.

Gig
10-17-2009, 06:40 AM
If HEM would have a "hit set"- report (of course with a nice picture) i could finally uninstall that crappy PT3.

bumbi0
10-17-2009, 07:15 AM
Sorry my last wrong post...
Multiple short to TableScanner in TableView would be awesome.

dirtylobster
10-21-2009, 06:03 PM
please can you sort out the rake for each site - e.g whether a site uses the dealt or contributed method.

ty

About this, I don't know whether it's been discussed on Uservoice, but I'd like this feature except I'd only want to choose some specific stats ie. villains 3bet % vs. me.

gd22
11-02-2009, 06:28 AM
Could you please add the bonus to tourney tab too? Thanks.

kidpokeher
11-02-2009, 05:21 PM

Programmers... :)

Rvg72
11-02-2009, 05:45 PM
We didn't mention the year - maybe we're 7 months early! This 1.09 build got bigger and bigger. The revision list is gigantic. For 1.10 we have a smaller list and we now have 4 developers going at it so I think we're going to be doing a much better job in terms of estimates!

Roy