PDA

View Full Version : HUD on HA tables

WallyWattz
05-03-2009, 08:44 PM
I just upgraded to the Omaha version and am trying to figure out how it is handling the stats for the two games. Is it just displaying all stats in aggregate for each player (regardless of the game)? Is there a way for it to automatically display the stats for only the game that is currently being played? I thought I read somewhere that you could toggle between the two games, but haven't figured out how.

Thanks (and thanks for putting out the Omaha version)

morny
05-03-2009, 08:55 PM
There is a dropdown list near the filter with Holdem, Omaha, All Games etc, just select the applicable one, if you cant find it post a screenshot

WallyWattz
05-03-2009, 09:12 PM
Yea, i see that box, but that will change what's displayed on all tables i have open, right? I just want to be able to see the stats for a particular game at any table.

morny
05-04-2009, 10:52 AM
Do you mean in the reports section or the actual hud while playing, if you mean the hud these stats should be seperate but you may have an older version so please update and try again http://www.holdemmanager.com/downloads/HmUpdate.exe

WallyWattz
05-31-2009, 08:43 PM
I mean the actual HUD. I want it to be able to automatically recognize what game I'm playing and only show me stats of the player for that game. If that's not possible right now, consider it a formal request :)

morny
06-01-2009, 01:05 PM
Yes it already does